just had a lovely one nights stay here and really could nt fault it.The pool was nice after a day at the metro center and met some really nice guests to chat to in the jacuzzi who we then ended up sitting beside for dinner which made a very enjoyable evening. The 3 course meal is excellent value for money and presentation top class. We d like to pass on our thanks to the young waitres in the dining room for her spot on directions to Chopwell where we were heading to visit relatives the next day ,sorry did nt get her name but she had her hair in a ponytail and is very pleasant. Our room was spacious and spotless and warm and we will definetly be back. The only minor iritation was the other guests we spoke to had managed a better deal than us for less money (free soup on arrival and a bottle of wine with thier meal, hopefully we will be emailed future deals now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland