We stayed for one night to break up a journey. Hotel a bit dated but interesting design and spacious. Situated in lovely countryside. Pool building across car park has good facilities with a gym. Staff friendly and attentive to us as a famil but I think it is more of a business hotel. Food in restaurant fine and breakfast cooked to order which is always good. Durham is about 30 mins away by car and well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland