Arrived without booking on a Saurday night as we had been let down by another hotel. Alhough they were full booked in the hotel (not surprisingly) the very pleasant man on reception found us a ground floor "cottage" across the car park. This consisted of a lounge area with TV, settee, table and chairs. Through a galley style kitchenette to a bedroom with ensuite off. The bathroom needed a complete refurbishment with bad tiling and botched repairs. For £97 it included breakfast in the hotel which was very good. We also ate dinner in the restaurant which again was quite adequate costing £84 with wine. To be honest we were just very grateful to find anywhere reasonable to stay on a Saturday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland