Stayed here on a deal in the local paper. room 240 .Excellent hotel spotlessly clean.large comfortable rooms with 2 x large double beds. Excellent bathroom everything worked.Spa looked great although did not have time to use it.Toasted tea cakes and hot chocolate on arrival were much appreciated and very nice.Evening meal and service were brilliant as was breakfast.views from room were exceptional as was view of surrounding countryside.my only very minor gripe was room was let down by old t/v on a stand that did not have freeview or menu so you could see what was on and could not be seen when lying in bed.This was rectified by removing tea tray from coffee table and standing t/v and stand on it.A flat screen t/v mounted on the wall between the beds would make such a difference as this was the only fault i could find and believe me i did look for them.Will definitely be going back but need to stay a little longer to take advantage of the country walks in surrounding area and the spa afterwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully set in twenty acres of Northumberland countryside and overlooking the Derwent Valley, Derwent Manor offers the warmest of welcomes. With its country house ambiance, elegant decor and professional team, this is the ideal venue for business and leisure guests alike. Derwent Manor boasts 48 spacious en-suite bedrooms , doubles, double x doubles and suites many with stunning views over the Northumberland countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Derwent Manor Hotel Allensford
- Best Western Northumberland
- Best Western Hotel Northumberland