Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 4 days ago
wwtrvlngmx
Lakenheath, United Kingdom
via mobile
17 Year olds Driving Lessons !

Brilliant day out for my son and his mate driving tanks for his 17th Birthday present. The Full... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Alan H
via mobile

All reviews clay pigeon shooting full monty survival skills great fun military vehicles absolutely fantastic day birthday boy birthday gift tea and biscuits hot lunch bucket list various activities an unforgettable experience ear to ear xmas present big thanks staff were amazing
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Stumbled upon this gem by happenstance. Visiting the Oxford area and our friends suggested tank driving, ok! Todd was great, very friendly, had good stories, and great wet weather for offloading.
Could have spent a lot more time exploring the compound!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Full Monty: Got to drive an SPG Self Propelled Gun, M249 armoured personell carrier, a Striker rocket launcher and a Springer Jeep. The best driver on the day got to crush a Volvo in a CheiftanTank
Also did Clay pidgeon shooting, Fired a musket and a motar, made fire with an ex marine and had a brilliant talk with an ex amourer who was very knowledgable and entertaining.

3  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous birthday gift from my son, daughter-in-law & grandchildren
3 hours, drove 3 tanks & ran over a car, what more could a woman wish for!
Todd was an excellent host, shared some great stories & a tank load of knowledge gained from years of experience in the forces as well as TV & films.
Would highly recommend this adventure as I still smile every time I tell people about the day. Thanks Todd

3  Thank LadyofSuffolk
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a fantastic day I had yesterday, and I am still grinning from ear to ear. Never had so much fun in one place at one time. I will be back again in the future, as the place was great, Instructors were fantastic and I have never met so many people having so much fun together. Thanks to Nick and his team!!!

4  Thank Kate J
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you want to see people with big grins on their faces all day this is the place to come! Bought as a Christmas present by our wives, myself and Warren had an awesome day despite the cold and rain. All the instructors were extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Organisation was second to none. Got any jobs going?

4  Thank Paul G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been today, had a great time. Bought for my 30th birthday earlier in the year (full monty). Had a great time driving the 432, Russian monster and a few other activities chucked in for good measure. Great talk in the armoury first. Refreshments available all day. Lunch was great and the staff even better. Will definitely go again! Thanks for a great day. Shame the weather turned sour in the afternoon but didn’t put me off.

3  Thank steve s
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited the amazing Tanks a Lot experience earlier today to celebrate our son, Will’s, forthcoming 18th birthday. He brought six friends from school, with mixed driving capability, along with five family members. First up were some laps in the 432 Armoured Personnel Carriers which were great fun, then we drove the Springers round a more challenging dirt track. Then we visited the Armoury to learn a bit more about the history of weapons, before enjoying a close contest in stripping and reassembling a Bren gun. Finally Will got hold of a Chieftain tank, with one of his sisters in the Commander post, to use the 70 tonne tank to crush a Cavalier. There are armoured vehicles all over the site and it’s well worth getting Nick to explain the history of them all.

Great fun and a day that was enjoyed by the whole party - many thanks to the Tanks a Lot team of Kate, Nick, Todd and Phil.

2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is probably one of the best days out i have ever had! My lovely girlfriend bought this day out for me for Xmas, knowing that i love all things military. And i have to say she got it spot on! Tanks, guns, off road buggies! Yes please and thank you. The guys here know what there doing and my good God it shows! Thank you for making us welcome, i will recomend tanks a lot to everyone.

2  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a Fantastic time. Drove 3 different types of tracked vehicles. An amoured personnel carrier, a self propeled gun and a main battle tank.3 different driving styles and 3 times the fun. Finished the day crushing my old car with the main battle tank! Brilliant.

2  Thank Nige299
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had experience voucher given to me for my birthday. Wasn't really sure what to expect. Met by Tod who was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Camos on and health and safety covered it's off to drive an armoured personnel carrier. Fairly steep learning curve but great fun. Next is the Russian tank! Different beast altogether. Hard work. Back to armoury for loads more info and a cuppa. Altogether an extremely fun, interesting, and full-on day. Would highly recommend and I'd do it again.

2  Thank charlesbA2153BL