“Fairytale”
Review of Crockwell Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eydon
Crockwell Farm
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My sister just got married here, in Crockwell Farm. The entire weekend was a dream. The staff were so friendly and helpful, and so decent to us if ever we had questions/problems. Hermoine was superb, so bubbly friendly and warm, and Laura was excellent at her job. I couldn't think of somewhere more perfect for my big sister's wedding. Thank you with all our hearts for a truly unforgettable time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We got married at Crockwell Farm on 10th August 2013. We knew it was the perfect place as soon as we arrived to look around a year before! The venue was perfect - gorgeous countryside, beautiful stone barn and marquees inside the bar and main barn. You get great value for money!As well as all this, all the staff are so attentive, helpful and friendly.

Our wedding day was relaxed, beautiful and incredibly well organised - all thanks to Crockwell. It's a beautiful setting and everyone commented on what an incredible venue it is. This review doesn't do it justice - everything was perfect!

It was brilliant to have the entire place to ourselves for the whole weekend...we had a wedding weekend, not just a day! Amazing value for money and we felt special all weekend, down to the little touches of decorating our room for the wedding night with fairy lights and mementos from our special day. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue for our wedding.

Everyone who stayed on site at Crockwell (and the East of Eydon cottage) were hugely impressed with the quality of accommodation and breakfast. There's a superb pub in the nearby village aswell. Literally everything we wanted for the best weekend of our lives! We can't recommend it highly enough and thank the staff at Crockwell for making it a weekend to remember for everyone!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are spacious, well equipped, beautifully decorated. You won't be disappointed w...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Having just returned home from a fantastic stay, all I can say is wow!!! My friend married here and from the minute we arrived, we were in awe of the place.... Friends and family stayed in the cottages which are spacious, clean and very comfortable. The owners were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you! I have been with my partner nearly 10 yrs but not wanted to take the next step, but after yesterday I want to get married just so I can get married at Crockwell Farm!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We recently spent a wonderful weekend here, celebrating my Brother in laws wedding. Hermione and her staff couldn't do enough for us and together with Laura the wedding planner made our and the happy couple's weekend one that we will never forget. Thank you for the many personal touches that helped make the occasion so special.

As for breakfast what can I say. Local, tasty produce cooked wonderfully and served at the farmhouse table. Absolutely delicious and I would go back just for breakfast if I could.

My wife, children and mother in law also loved their stay and were appreciative of the wonderful service and feeling like we were more than just people spending our money.

I would fully recommend Crockwell as a wonderful wedding venue, or romantic retreat (sans les enfants !!).

Excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Theboywatson
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed here for the fourth time, and I can only repeat what I've said in previous reviews. This is a great place to stay. The rooms in Tyrell are large and well-appointed, with a kitchen and large lounge downstairs. Crockwell Farm is situated in lovely countryside, with horses in the fields and the sound of birdsong all around. The breakfasts, cooked to order, are delicious. Staff are on hand if required; otherwise, you come and go as you want.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the cottage. Very nice with all you could ask for and saw a fox in field behind house which was a bonus as we do not have in our country. Dinner at hotel was good. Breakfast was at main farm and we were made most welcome. A nice venue in great surroundings and helpful friendly people. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My daughter just got married at this venue, four of us stayed on the Friday evening and went to the local pub for dinner, fab all organised by Laura the wedding planner.. we enjoyed everything the venue is beautiful, its like a well organised machine.... not in a bad way they think of everything for you and make sure the day runs smoothly, nothing is too much trouble the staff are lovely. It is a most memorable experience. The accommodation is great and all well equipped its lovely to share the experience with your closest of family and Jack the horse is a bonus to go and stroke on the morning of the wedding couldnt really ask for anything else...
the venue is in the middle of nowhere which was a bonus, we put on a coach for the guests and they loved it cant think of a negative....

Room Tip: East of Eydon Cottage is on the edge of the village, lovely for walks and fab cottage if available.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Crockwell Farm? Share your experiences!