Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Kayaking and Biking Sulina, Danube Delta
from $453.92
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I really like the way Calin and Janine run the excursions. They are really friendly and helpful with everything you need in Sulina. Your experience won't end with the excursion! If you want to experience Danube's Delta treasures from close call them, it really worths it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

It was my first kayaking trip and I was a little bit nervous but Calin's guidance and help made me relax and enjoy the wonderful Danube Delta,a place that totally deserves exploring. Calin was such a great guide, I would totally recommend him. Looking forward to the next adventure with Calin!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

It was my first kayaking trip but with Calin's help and guidance I had no problem in exploring and keeping pace with the group. He is a wonderful person, always helpful, optimistic and fun to be with. Looking forward to the next similar expedition!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank Nadibobi
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed a few days at Calins campside and did a overnight kayaking trip. It had a very relaxing atmosphere and Calins did a very nice job. He knows lovely places for camping, but make sure that you start very early in the morning 5-6 am to see the birds and enjoy the delta otherwise you will only see very annoying motorboats.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2018

We spent 3 days with Călin, who welcomed us and helped us prepare for 2 days of kayaking and camping in the Danube Delta. He suggested a unique itinerary for me and my boyfriend. In the kayaks, he knew exactly where to head in the delta, and pointed out the wildlife along the way. We camped under the stars with a roaring fire and the next day kayaked in the Black sea. We returned the next day and camped in his garden before he set us off on an independent adventure with his bikes. He was the perfect guide and this was such a special experience that we will never forget. Thank you Călin!

Date of experience: April 2017