“Friendly family run B&B”
Review of Zoom House

Zoom House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burghfield
Zoom House
Ranked #2 of 2 Burghfield B&B and Inns
Kendal, United Kingdom
“Friendly family run B&B”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

A great friendly family run B&B, this B&B is relaxed and well run, my room was comfortable and the shared guest living room was comfortable and relaxed. Zoom house does not seem to be very highly advertised and it is such a nice change from the chain hotels in the area. The only points to be aware of are that my room had no lock on the door, no tv in my room and was not ensuite but with it being such a small B&B and such a competative price I did not mind.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Families
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My experience was excellent and I was quite happy with my accommodation and highly recommend this B&B.

From the beginning my experience was good. When booking I merely picked-up my phone in Philly and called, but well in advance of my trip.

I stayed at Zoom House in August while visiting my daughter in Burghfield Common.

The atmosphere is family oriented and their dog is very friendly and a good laugh.

You have enough space for yourself, while also having many opportunities to have a conversation with the owners who are splendid people.

When I make a return visit I'll be sure to call Zoom to reserve my room again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Jd0c
London
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We stayed here as we were attending wedding in nearby Ufton Court.
The owner even drove us up the road to the venue so we could leave the car at the B & B. Really lovely comfy room with tea making facilities, nice bathroom just down the hall. Just one night but wanted to recommend them. Also great cooked breakfast.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LovetoescapePip
ZoomHouse, Owner at Zoom House, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Hi Pippa.
Thanks very much for setting this up for me. Much appreciated, and thanks for the lovely review.
Hope to see you again, sometime, Laura
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burghfield
Holiday Inn Reading West
De Vere Wokefield Estate
De Vere Wokefield Estate
#1 of 1 in Stratfield Mortimer
Premier Inn Reading South Hotel
Travelodge Reading M4 Westbound
Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading
The Mill House Hotel and Restaurant

Been to Zoom House? Share your experiences!