We stayed here for one night when attending a wedding. We arrived well before check in but as our room was all ready so we could go drop the bags and touch up before we left for the event. The staff were very welcoming and ready to help in anything we may need. We got back late to the room and with two little ones we got them settled and headed down for a night cap. The baby monitored worked very well as the bar was just below our room. It was not noisy at all.
The room was nice and large enough for the 4 of us. The bathroom was modern and clean. The towels were lush - so soft and comfy. As it is an old building the floors are not level so plays tricks with your head as things dropped on the floor roll in funny directions!
Breakfast the next morning was fab, lovely fresh and great selection. Again staff very welcoming and would get anything you needed. Would recommend and definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcoming you to the wonderful Berkshire countryside is The Hind's Head - a beautifully restored 15th Century coaching inn in Aldermaston. With fresh food, real ales on tap and 15 superb bedrooms, the pub promises a great place to dine, drink and stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Hind's Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hinds Head Hotel Aldermaston
- The Hind's Head Aldermaston, England