“Wedding Meet &Greet”
Review of Loyalist Grill - CLOSED

Loyalist Grill
Cuisines: Canadian, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cozy, informal atmosphere where our only concern is our customer's complete satisfaction with their meal and service. Happy to oblige with special dietary requirements, reservations welcome. Private function catering available.
Bath, Canada
“Wedding Meet &Greet”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We held a meet and greet for family and friends for our daughter's wedding at this restaurant. The menu was preplanned by David and myself. Salmon with rice pilaf, chicken cordon bleu, green beans almondine, roasted potatoes, salad and apple crisp. It was all delicious and earned rave reviews from the wedding couple and guests. Wonderful evening at the Loyalist Grill. Thank you Dave and staff!
Chris and Mathew Downey

2 Thank cdmdbath

Minden ON
“Better than we were expecting !”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stopped in for lunch 01 October 2013 while passing through town on a road trip. We ate on the patio, enjoying the fantastic weather. Great service, excellent food at a modest price. What else could you ask for ?

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Mike D
Mississauga
“Great restaurant, great staff, great service.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

While scouting for a film, Shipwrecked on a Great Lake, we stopped at the Loyalist Grill for lunch. We had a delightful lunch on the patio with a friendly waitress. When arranging for food on the four day shoot, I called David, the proprietor, and he was incredible. I gave him my budget [modest] and he arranged 3 dinners, two breakfasts, two lunches from anywhere from 8 - 23 people. He and I [unit production manager] arranged the three choices for each meal and he provided me with a grid so I could get the cast and crew to fill it out in advance, so it would be easier for the restaurant and fast service for us. The food was great, the service was very pleasant and friendly and everyone on the cast and crew thanked me [I had little to do except organize and pay!] the food. It was an excellent experience and I am happy to recommend the Loyalist Grill to anyone.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Peter R
Petrolia, Canada
“Crazy Eight with Portabello”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Sept 1 long weekend - a great find. On our trip through Prince Edward County we stopped at this small restaurant in Bath, ON. Didn't look like much from the outside and we were the only patrons inside, oh oooo, maybe we should have kept driving but WOW what a great place. The interior is kinda chrome homey - something you find in a small town. The food was really first rate. I can not have gluten and saw that they had some vegan on the menue, nothing really fit until I saw the Crazy Eight starter plate. I asked if I could have a portabello mushroom instead of the pita chips because of the gluten problem - no trouble at all! I thought great - until my plate arrived - Eye Splendor is all I can say. The hummus, peppers, tzazaki, tomato and onion mixture was served squared off on a plate with about 20 slices of cucumber thinly sliced around the edge on 3/4 of the plate and the portabello mushroom covered the edge on the fourth side. My eyes popped and did it look, well like the - best looking display of fine food I had ever seen. Taste was really good, service was way above par. If you are in the area - stop and eat here cause you won't regret it. Very happy!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Hugh C
Kingston, Canada
“Great find”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We almost missed this place as it looks more like a bar from the outside and we weren't looking for that, it just happened that they were open 30 minutes longer than the other restaurants. The young lady server was so friendly inviting us in assuring us we wouldn't be rushed even though they were supposed to close in 45 minutes. We had the place to ourselves, they stayed late for us and we didn't feel rushed. They have a nice menu with great prices and the food is awesome! The reuben is to die for, though it didn't make me cry ;)

• Visited July 2013