“Nice Golf Course”

Loyalist Golf and Country Club
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Bath
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Well laid out with lots of challenges but not so bad for an intermediate golfer.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

This golf course is very well maintained and you couldn't meet nicer people. Although I have never actually golfed at this location, I have played at this location many, many times, (I'm a p/t disc jockey). The people are some of the nicest you'd want to meet and also has 2 huge banquet facilities for weddings, anniversaries, etc. The landscape is beautiful and again, you can tell they take pride judging by the cleanliness of the building/premises .... I've been told the golfing is fantastic by many golfers.

1  Thank FugiMan
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Had 8 guys come out here for a weekend of golf and really enjoyed this course on June 5th 2010. A+ fairway quality, but some greens were too "pizza"ish for my liking. When I pay that kind of money for a golf course, I have some high expectations and some of the greens didn't cut it.

Overall a great course with a decent challenge. If you're a beginner, don't come here since you'll be playing the back 9 in a housing complex. It leaves little room for error off the tee box on some holes. A bad slice / drive can easily hit a house, and damages are your responsibility.

Reviewed April 12, 2010

I just played Loyalist golf and country club for the first time this past weekend and I couldn't be more pleased. From the fantastic conditions of the golf course, to the great service from the friendly staff at the 19th hole, Loyalist provided me and my friends with a great day of golf. The value we received for our dollar ranks right up there with all best golf clubs I've ever played at, anywhere in North America. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys golf or great dining, and will be in the Kingston area. Fantastic job and kudos to Loyalist!