“Go for the Buffet!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We've been here a few times now. Once when we ordered from the a la carte and twice now where we have had the buffet.
The buffet has to be the way to go, not just for the generous choice (a selection of mild, medium & hot, meat, chicken fish & vegetable) but the value for money. Fresh starters and Naan bread are delivered to your table.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love the mixture of cultures in the many choices on the menu.I particulary enjoy the Pakistani food fare as a change to just Indian quisine.Me and my Wife went this evening and while the temperatures were freezing outside we were greeted at both doors and were given a warm welcome.We had the mixed sizzleing starter which is very tasty and plentyful and came with a lovely mixed ,shredded salad and a nice minty creamy sauce.I had Chicken Nawabi Khana and my Wife had Chicken Alghani.We had Lemon Rice which was so tangy and different and garlic naan bread,which was a meal in itself.There was plenty of food and I could not clear it all.We had delicious cream coffee and mints in the lounge.There are soft white leather sofa's.It is so nice to just chill out there after a lovely meal.A young lady,member of staff came and had a nice chat and to see if we had enjoyed our meal.The Boss and staff are so friendly and we find this will and all other aspects mentioned draw us back.Well done.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

A restaurant stuck in the middle of nowhere on the A64 is not where you'd expect to find great Indian food. However, it's surprisingly good. Lovely venue, great service and superb food.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Food was lovely - only found restraunt cold as door was open due to the condensation from cooking - had to ask staff to close the door. Also found us rushed .. and you had to pay for popadoms and pickle tray - these should have been free!! they are in most indian restraunts me and my partner go to. The food was lovely though and so where the staff. Would go back at some point.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Came here with my parents as they have been several times themselves and have nothing but good words to say...completely lived up to expectations. Greeted by very warm welcoming service and treated like we were very important. The meal was equally outstanding with a really special feel to the whole restaurant. 10/10