See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Amazing stay had the double room. 100% recommend really friendly owners! Really nice location would love to stay again!! They also have a amazing giant dog and a little one I defiantly recommend saying hello

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night at Jenny and Paul's bnb as we were attending a nearby wedding. How welcoming they are, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was hot, tasty and plentiful. Our room was cosy, clean and well stocked. Everything you could ask for and close by to lovely Chilham village.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2016

My partner and I could only stay a night, wished it could have been more. Ideal location, not far away from shops and Cathedral, nice, quiet location if you want to veer away from the noise. Lovely and clean, and was made to feel so welcome. A good breakfast to finish off. Will definitely return during our next visit.

Room tip: Good if you want an en-suite
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank j236francis
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a family party. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and a hearty breakfast was offered in the morning.
The owners are eager to please (this can sometimes be overwhelming)
We came in late and there was no issue. There is a bar but it's limited.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NinjaTurtle74
Jenny L, Owner at The Old Alma, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

We aim to provide good customer service and good food so the guests enjoy the experience of staying abt The Alma. And hopefully return

Reviewed April 26, 2016

My aunt and I stayed there for a night in August 2013 (sorry I had to choose August 2015, the system can't track back to 2013!). The place is absolutely lovely and the Santa-Claus looking owner is such a nice, warm and welcoming person.
I had a kind of "chocolate box" room, which was great as I hate spaced rooms, I much prefer small and comfy ones.
The breakfast was great and I even had the company of the owner for breakfast.

I highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast!

Date of stay: August 2015