We visited England with another couple and stayed in a two bedroom- two bath for 3 nights. Friendly and fun times to share quality time with breakfast and walks of the area. We did rent a car for easy transportation to the city of Canterbury, Dover Castle and the White Cliffs, and Walmer Castle. But the main office had information of the area and of the local public transportation. Just down the street into the village had the most quaint and friendly local pub used in the movie "Battle of Britain" called the Jackdaw (with a secret garden). Broome Park also had a swimming pool and gym, (a bar & restaurant we didn't use though), a walk through the woodlands, golf course and driving range, and also a beautiful old fashioned garden. Just loved the area and will be back to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have you ever wondered what it would have been like to own your own country estate? At Broome Park Golf and Country Club you can experience the feeling for yourself.The grade-1 listed building at this elegant resort is a stunning example of 17th century Jacobean architecture. Steeped in history, Broome Park, which boasts a traditional British-style pub and elegant dining choices, dominates the estate in which you will find your contemporary woodland lodge.A private, 18-hole championship length golf course is just one of many sporting attractions to divert your attention before you strike out to discover Kent—the Garden of England—and medieval Canterbury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Broome Park Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Hotel Barham
- Broome Park Golf And Country Club Barham, UK - Kent