“Fabulous!”

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ti Bouchon is closed for seasonal vacations. We will re open on October 2016.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I have been going to St. Martin for 13 years. This was our first time at Ti Bouchon. I don't know how or why we had never found out about this gem. MoMo and his staff are absolutely wonderful! The meal was delicious and he kept us entertained the entire time. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is a must when in St. Martin. We will be back!

1  Thank Heidi T
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear Guests,

I was very glad to read your kind words after your diner with us at Ti Bouchon, & thank you for taking time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor Community.

I was very pleased that we met your expectations & I have passed on your feedback to my team.

I do hope that you will come back soon

Many thanks once again

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Le Ti Bouchon is one of the best restaurants. The scallops and shrimp special provided some of the best scallops I have ever had and the escargot was so good I am thinking we might have to fly back. The owner Momo spends all night with guests and the service was outstanding. There are only12 tables so make a reservation.

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback following your recent dinner at Ti Bouchon.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the food, the atmosphere & the service that we provide you.

Once again, many sincere thanks for choosing our restaurant & I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

My best regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Momo at Ti Bouchon never disappoints! He welcomed us back after remembering us from previous visits.His interpretation of some classic dishes and modern cooking techniques lead to interesting and delicious presentations. For example, this time his tomato and mozzarella salad was a tomato Gelee with piped whipped mozzarella and a little pistou on the side. Our duck breast entree with a poached pear and fresh fish were among the best things we tasted on the island this trip. And the chocolate mousse with caramel dessert special was terrific. We look forward to our next visit to Ti Bouchon!

1  Thank Kitchengardener

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at Ti Bouchon, with the Trip Advisor community.

I was delighted to read your kind words following your dinner at Ti Bouchon.
I have passed on your comments to my team, wich for sure, they will appreciate!!!!!

My kindest regards & renewed thanks.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I have known Mo-mo for many many years and find him to be one of the nicest, most friendly, warm and wonderful people we know. His personality fills the restaurant with joy and happiness as he welcomes you to Ti Bouchon...the French cuisine is outstanding and it seems to get better year after year with a staff that's personally trained by Mo-mo himself.
This year as always he has added new and exciting dishes to the menu. If you have the duck and I strongly suggest you do you'll have to decide which is more delicious the duck or the pear which comes with the duck. How do they create such an outstanding menu is always a puzzle, but I can assure you yo will never be disappointed when you have a dining experience at Ti Bouchon. This is an a restaurant that is one of the gems located in St Martin and it is a must if you are looking for the finest on the Island. Make a reservation and enjoy Ti Bouchon.

Dear Friends!

I was thrilled to read your review following your recent dinners at Ti Bouchon.

I was so happy that we made you feel comfortable. We always try our hardest to make our guests feel at home & taken care of at all times, so to read your kind words is, sincerely, appreciated.

Please do come & join us again soon.

My best wishes,

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had the shrimp and scallop special and probably would have licked the plate if I could have gotten away with it. It was cooked perfectly and the accompanying sauce was delicious. The owner is chatty and rightly takes a lot of pride in his food and service.

1  Thank Livy_M78
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guests

Thank you so much for your very kind words following your recent diner at Ti Bouchon.

I was really delighted to read your feedback & the description of your order & I have passed it on to my staff.

Once again.......Thank you!!!!!!