“Service made it all excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Le Ti Bouchon

Le Ti Bouchon
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Ti Bouchon is closed for seasonal vacations. We will re open on October 2016.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Service made it all excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I ate here our last night in St Martin. The ambiance leaves a little to be desired. I think this could be improved greatly if they installed ceiling fans to add a breeze that would cool the customers and run away the mosquitoes! I can easily overlook the street noise, but the heat and insects take away from the enjoyment. The service was the best I have ever experienced. The food was good to me (I often like food a little more done than the average) and my husband felt it was perfect. Meals here are not inexpensive, so I think a bit more work to improve the environment would result in a wonderful combination.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hello,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Ti Bouchon on TripAdvisor. I am also sincerely sorry that I could not welcome you personnally, cause a horrible local Dengue....
Otherwise concerning the celling fan I agree with you, but with the crazy french law you must have a distance, between the floor and the fan, of 2 meters 50. As you saw on the Porch I do not have this distance. But be sure I will find a solution.......
Concerning the mosquitoes, I am obliged to recognize that the treatment have to be done by the local authorities........It seems that the verb to do doent exist in their vocabulary. So it why we offer some bugs sprays to our clients.
Deeply & sincerely sorry for the unpleasant occurence.
Finally I am happy that you appreciate the service & the food. Be sure to be my guest next time
Momo

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just amazing. A terrific restaurant you need to visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

First of all. With tho restaurant you need to talk about the owners. Momo makes the experience of having a dinner outside in your vacation a trip to that house of a part of your family that lives in Europe. From Spain to France.

The people that comes close to your table make sure that everything is amazing for your family. They will tell you about their story which to me was really interesting to hear if you ask them. You will be amazed.

About the chef, he makes amazing dishes. Uses a lot of imagination on them an creates really exclusives experiences between each one. We went two times in a row, first my mother had fish and I had the duck. Both were great, but great like out of the world. I haven't had a duck like that since my childhood. The second time we both had meat but different dishes.

I have to say that again they surprised us again. The quality is 6/5 here. If you wonder how a great restaurant should be. Go because you will know what great quality of food and service mean.

Again thanks to Momo and all the people that makes the restaurant amazing. I would go to St Marteen again just for them.

1 Thank Luis Eduardo C
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Clients

My staff & I would like to thank you for your nice & helpfull reviews. We are so glad that you appreciate the moment that you spent with us.
As I am used to say "Have a great life.......& sincerely thank you again"

Momo
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“A Dinner as Part of Momo's Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We chose to eat at Ti Bouchon after reading all of the positive reviews, and we're glad we did. The food is excellent and creative (menu changes throughout the year according to what is available). Since we went during the low season, Momo, the owner, himself, was waiting on the 3-4 filled tables that night that sit on the wrap-around porch of the home-turned-restaurant space. Momo is a great story-teller, and he spends time with each table during the night chatting and exchanging stories, which leaves you with the feeling that you are a part of his intimate family gathering for the evening. We will definitely return here on our next trip to St. Martin!

Visited June 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Hello,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Ti Bouchon. When we read your review it was a great push for my staff & I . Thank you again for your confidence & see you in Cul de Sac.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great meal, great evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We did not get a chance to eat here during our last visit to St. Martin, so we decided to check it out this time. We would most certainly return again. If you are looking for a nice dinner out in the Anse Marcel/ Grand Case area, this is a spot to consider. Our dinner - the duck confit and the hangar steak - were delicious and the service was outstanding. Momo was a terrific host and his recommendations were solid. If you do go, you may want to bring bug spray since it is not on the shore and may not get a welcoming sea breeze. We would certainly return!

finewineexpertskier
“Hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We dined at Ti Bouchon our very first night in St. Martin. The owner greeted us as we walked up the porch steps. The food is top notch French cuisine. The owner takes your experience very personally - the type of guy who would bring you a whole new entrée if you were not pleased with yours. The location is not the greatest - on a busy street - no view to speak of, but the food makes up for any lack of ambiance.

tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Clients,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor about Ti Bouchon.
My staff & I are sincerely happy that you enjoyed your dinner & our service.
It will be a great & real pleisure to welcome you again.

Sincere regards