Tripadvisor
Anzere
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews clean rooms lobby bar is fantastic hotel spa center spent nights family vacation the hotel staff i highly recommend this hotel excellent location great view burger point cozy smile girls cocktails reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spend there 4 days. The room was very clean, the food was delicious and fresh, varıety of dıshes. Staff was very polite and helpful. I will come back for sure, the hotel has perfect location, near the ski slope.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My vacation was amazing. I spent there 2 weeks and It was awesome. The food was delicious and the staff was friendly! I really like my room. It was big and very clean. In this hotel I spent my greatest time. It was so cosy with an excellent view

1  Thank Z8517CV_
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The chemeney in the lobby bar is amazing and it gives very good atmoshepere. The staff is extremely friendly and welcoming.I had a great time! I highly recommend this hotel.My vacation was amazing. I spent there 2 weeks and It was awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful place, friendly staff, nice and very clean rooms with great views , the food is excellent. With a lot of taste and hard work of the management team. I strongly recommend!Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend this hotel for your family vacation. Cozy and clean rooms, nice view. The staff is friendly and helpful. The a la carte meni is amazing. You should definitely try the beefsteck and the burgers as well. Rich breakfast with fresh made pancakes and croissants.

Date of stay: December 2019