We booked 3 rooms in agoda.com in a discounted price. As a family spending Christmas Day (25th of December) outside, I have looked for a hotel which first, not so far from Bacoor Cavite, second, have swimming pools that 9 of us adults and 3 kids can enjoy and we can at least, relax in the rooms.
The place inside is huge, from the gate, you will thought it is a small place, but the moment you enter the place, you will see they have a huge facilities. They hotel's location is in front of beach shore (enough for you just to see the sunrise and sunset) as you cannot swim.
We arrived at 10am, and allowed us to check in at 130pm. The rooms are okay, 2 beds, with 1 TV, tiled shower rooms. The lobby is quite new. There are 2 swimming pool locations. One is open for public (which has kiddie pools connecting to large pool) and the other one is exclusive for people who's checking in. Both clean and Maintained with Life guard.
All of us 12 persons availed their Php398 buffet dinner.Since, The buffet ala-cart gave us 120 food choices. and we were satisfied with the taste of the food. You will saved more rather than ala cart since, their food range starts at Php295 per meal and rice is Php50 per cup.
The cons, is that, you must asked the reception to provide you room that have less mosquitoes. Since, unluckily, when we checked-in there were few mosquito's (2 or 3) we saw in our 3 rooms in ground floor.
All in all, we have enjoyed our stay as a family, all our requests granted for waiving 3 kids for buffet ala cart, and waiving for 1 yaya (for checking in), and all of us family enjoyed their place.
We will surely comeback again on this budget decent hotel.
Room Tip: Get higher rooms.
See more room tips
* Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greetings from the bay! The independent 3-star Mount Sea Resort is as ideal for the leisure visitor seeking to enjoy the delights of Cavite as it is for the business executives. Situated in the Business district of Rosario (EPZA), a30-minute drive away from Manila, this hotel offers guests very unique accommodation, the perfect balance between traditional comfort and the latest facilities. Mount Sea Resort also boasts some of its most spectacular facilities, Lush plantation, soothing ambiance and an uninterrupted view of the bay, it only requires our valued guests of an afternoon stroll to experience nature at its best. Mount Sea Resort has the solution to facilitate every corporate event needs. We have an obstacle course strategically designed for team-building and for those interest lie towards extreme activities. Our conference room, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, offers our valued guests' executive delights. With Mount Sea Resort's unparalleled service, satisfaction is certain. At Mount Sea Resort, we understand your business and, we value your time... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Mount Sea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Sea Hotel Rosario
- Mount Sea Resort Rosario, Batangas, Philippines