The cabins are adequate (with kitchen) but very "rustic". Staff is very very helpful but many speak only rudimentary English. Not a real problem since there usually is somebody around to help out. The restaurant has high quality food, enormous portions. Free Wifi available in the restaurant. Great activities like horseback riding, rafting, hiking. During the weekend families (with lots of kids) "invade". Book during the week if you like quietness. They are building new upscale cabins. All and all a nice brake from the beaten "city" path and only 1 hour from Santiago. Beautiful location right next to the Maipo river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso