For some reason a review of this place is only listed on hotels while this location/venue offers so much more. My party and I were staying in Santiago and booked a rafting/canopy combination adventure. All arrangements to include deposits were made via email. The location is about a 1 hr drive from downtown Santiago, but once you get to Cascada, the fun begins. All I can say is DO IT!; the lunch served as part of the package is enough to feed an army, and it is served at a lovely restaurant overlooking the river. Very well done, safe and open to various skill levels. A great way to experience the outdoors, raft and escape the hustle of the bustle of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso