“Easter weekend”
other travelers have booked this property
chalet exterior dining table
bathroom
electric shower over bath
front door
view from the chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicklas H
“Easter weekend”
Reviewed April 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a lovely easter weekend at the chalet. It's very homely with abig green on front.the chalet exceeded expectations and we will definitely book again.

Apr 12, 2018
thank you so much for taking the time to review the chalet., I really appreciate it. Guest feedback really helps me to know whether I am getting things right and when I need to improve or change things. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
ajw197620...
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Absolutely lovely stay , arrived to a lovely clean chalet and all beds made up which was fantastic with 3 young children in tow , the site is very friendly and welcoming and the owner Mrs Blythe can’t do enough to help you with all your needs and queries, fantastic few days away , and will be booking again very shortly, highly recommend this chalet for a getaway you couldn’t go wrong ,5 star rating from us

Apr 22, 2018
Ahh thank you so much for such a lovely review. I really do appreciate you taking the time to give me feedback as it helps me to get things right for my guests. I will be delighted to welcome you again to California Sands.
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 7, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Apr 9, 2018
delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the chalet. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to welcoming you again.
Terence R
“82 California Sands”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just returned from a wonderful two weeks at No 82. Weather could have been better but the chalet was spot on. Everything you could need for a self catering holiday. Comfortable seating in the lounge area. Beds made up on arrival which was a bonus. Very efficient electric shower in bathroom. All in all a very comfortable chalet we wouldn't have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Oct 8, 2017
Very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the chalet. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I hope to welcome you again.
Unica P
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stay was really perfect.Everything was well and nicely set and moreover tidy.JUST felt as if we were at a 'home after home'.we were given each and every that particular thing which we could need in our daily routine.Me and my family really enjoyed staying there.Would like to stay there in future whenever we get chance visiting Great yarmouth.

Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for such a lovely review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the chalet.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give a review - it helps me to understand how I'm doing and gives potential guests a better insight. Delighted you had a good stay and I hope to welcome you again.
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 2, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the trouble to give a review. it really helps me and also guests to know what the chalet is like. I look forward to welcoming you again! Best wishes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing