“Outstanding Properity”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
richard a
“Outstanding Properity”
Reviewed August 11, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Where do I start? I booked this over a year ago due to the fact I wanted as a family to have quality time together and enjoy a summer holiday. Well we wasn't disappointed this property and location were first class I or should I say we just couldn't fault this place. May I thank the owner for allowing people to share in what must be a very special place. I was able to share this experience with my wife two sons and wives plus the five grandkids 3 boys 2 girls. The vast spaces of the barn from large bedrooms living rooms and dinning tables were just excellent. Although their were eleven of us we never felt on top of each other we all had our own space. The kids were able to play hide and seek and to be honest on one wet afternoon the adults to what a laugh!!! The games rooms and equipment were brill. To finish this review wow what a place, location and what a time we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing