This resort is a popular wedding venue and photos I've seen were very lovely so seeing the resort was a bit of a let down. Don't get me wrong. The view of Taal Volcano was spectacular and the infinity pool was lovely especially at night with lights dripping from the trees. But aside from that, everything else was ordinary. The 3-bedroom villa we stayed in had seen better days. It was not very clean and the utensils looked really worn. The stairs made a creepy sound as you go up and down, plus they were so narrow. It was also quite far from the pools (there were 3) and the service vehicle which was supposed to transport guests around the club took ages to come. Plus, we really didn't know how to call for one. There were no instructions in the villa for this. We had complimentary breakfast which was nothing special too. Plus, the service personnel in the dining room didn't seem to know what they were actually serving. The other 3 meals we had were all disappointing in taste. I thought that a venue such as this would have worked on their menu, at the very least. During two instances, the buffet even run out of some dishes. For the price of the rooms, I'd say this place is overpriced because aside from the view it really presented nothing new. One could definitely get better service and facilities elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay