A very convenient place to stay just to relax. Clean surroundings. Rooms just need a little bit of renovation. Accommodating staff. A lot of swimming pool to choose from.
Overall experience, it was a fun stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay