We stayed here for free because we had GCs from Healthway. It was okay. The property is big and so is the pool. The view of the Taal Volcano was also the highlight! A magnificent view indeed!
But everything else is average. The room was big, with 2 queen beds. But the cleanliness level can be best described as average. The food is a bit on the expensive side, and is very forgettable. So come here only if you will be in the area anyway. It is certainly a long drive from Manila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay