The grounds of Club balai Isabel is huge. This is a great place to have a team building. They have several areas for sports activity and several pools to choose from. The Taal lake is great to see but not to swim. You can do some sailing on the lake though. The grounds had beautiful garden setting. The place is also laid out in a way that even if there is a team building activity going on, there is privacy for other guests who are not part of the activity. They have a pool that is child friendly because was very shallow.
The food is okay. The rooms are clean.
Some setbacks....there was an infestation of ants so the housekeeping had to come a clean out the room. The pressure of the water was strong that the pipe of the sink of our bathroom burst. This was fixed immediately within an hour unfortunately they did not clean up after the bathroom pipe was fixed so it was a bit muddy. Overall..great place for a company outing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay