Decided to get out of the busy city for the weekend... with recommendations from friends this resort was chosen.
Travelling to Batangas is as smooth as silk... no traffic. The new tollway really made the difference.
The accommodation we got for a 5 adults and 3 kids was at the Orchard Lane... 2 double beds and 2 pull out beds is very good for the family.
The small kitchen really helped. The resort provides kitchen utensils, flatwares, glasswares..just bring the items you need to cook..
Food at the restaurant is good, serving has enough for the family. Service attendants are very good.. they were right on their recommendations.
Three pools are available ... just choose the one that suit your needs.
The resort was full during our visit. I have no objections on accepting company accommodations.. but it would be good to have some rules for big groups... they where running all around the resort ..
Suggest to place additional clothes hanger or towel rack inside the bathroom... no area to hang clothes while bathing.
The weekend was a good experience for the family!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Batangas/Talisay