“stay at microtel inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Santo Tomas
Sto. Tomas
“stay at microtel inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

i like to stay again in microtel inn the place is very comport and very nice inn ,service is very good ,the room is very clean

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Benito O
Microtel B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
It is always fulfilling to hear positive experience from our guests. We are thankful that you took the time and effort to share your nice comments during your recent stay, special mention is the staff hospitality and the cleanliness of our room. Rest assured that we will relay this to our team for us to be consistent with our product and service offering. We are excited to welcome you again !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Turkish first
San Jose Del Monte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

The place is cozy, and the people are warm and accommodating. Also, the staff and management are trust worthy.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Marilou C
Microtel B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We appreciate that you took the time to post your positive comments on TripAdvisor following
your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant experience in our
hotel. Your kind words regarding our staff is truly rewarding. We look forward to welcome you and your family again soon !
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I had a wonderful time traveling through Batangas for a day.The trip was long and fun. I left out a lot of the things that will become 'memories.. My stay was very comforatable, I really had a good time and my mind was so relaxed the air was clean and the weather was just fine.The food was great and the hotel itself is very clean.I have just spent a wonderful day and The hotel is beautiful and in a very nice area of Tours; the room was lovely, beautifully decorated and we had our own bathroom. Both extremely clean and well looked after. The room gave onto a charming garden and breakfast was amazing: home made brioche and jams, fruit salad and delicious coffee, tea or chocolate. Our hosts were extremely helpful and kind; always available to answer our questions and pointing us in the right directions for all our exploring.
We will definitely come and stay again and I highly recommend this B &

Room Tip: a fantastic place to go where you know that you will be the welcome.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank eva445
Microtel B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
It is always fulfilling to hear positive experience from our guests. We are thankful that you took the time and effort to share your nice comments during your recent stay, special mention is our restaurant.. Rest assured that we will relay this to our team for us to be consistent with our product and service offering. We are excited to welcoming you again in the near future.
Paranaque, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I was bracing for a 3-hour drive to the beach in Laiya. Tired from the day's activities, I was happy to find a good and comfortable place to stay en route to our destination.... the Microtel Batangas, located in the town of Sto. Tomas.

The hotel has a great view of the gorgeous Mount Makiling, centered in the quiet surroundings of lush and green. A perfect place to stay if you are either on business in the perimeter of Sto. Tomas, or a great half-way inn en route to further drive of endless Batangas province.

The rooms are spacious, and clean plus the service is warm. They also serve buffet breakfast. I am happy about this discovery!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Arabelle143
It is always fulfilling to hear positive experience from our guests. We are thankful that you took the time and effort to share your nice comments during your recent stay, special mention is our restaurant.. Rest assured that we will relay this to our team for us to be consistent with our product and service offering. We are excited to welcoming you again !
Tanauan City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a business meeting and brought along my husband & 2 kids. We checked in late just in time for dinner. Immediately, my 5-yr old daughter asked if we were going to stay there forever... and was disappointed when I said no. :) 10-yr old son loved the unique window seat and asked if he can sleep there (of course he can). First thing I did was to read the instructional brochures and check the closet, bathroom and ref. I had to call up front desk to ask for slippers, and the bathroom toiletries were just for 1 person so I also had to ask for extra dental kit. Shampoo bottle was just 1 but it was more than enough for the 4 of us so I didn't bother asking for more --- we were not in a luxury hotel anyway so I understand. There were no chips and soda in the ref that would've tempted the kids (thank God!) and there was a pitcher which we could use to get water any time from the dispenser in the lobby.
Kids demanded for fast food, so we ordered from the nearby fastfood chain in Sto. Tomas town proper, while hubby and I enjoyed pasta and smoothie (plus terrific complimentary bread) at the Millie's restaurant. Kids room-hopped after dinner to my colleague's who also brought her daughter and hubby with her. I asked for an extra key because the meeting was an all-nighter so I could access the room without waking up hubby. Front desk cordially accommodated my request :)
While I was racking my brains off during the meeting, I checked on the trio just twice in our hotel room. They looked they were really enjoying the big beds. Hubby occupied the whole double-sized bed by lying diagonally; good thing our daughter can still fit beside him. Our son was on the other bed by himself, snuggled under the sheets --- he figured the bed was more comfortable than the cushioned window seat --- while watching TV. On my 2nd check (around 11pm), they were already asleep.
We wrapped up our meeting at 230am and I slept at around 3am. The bed was great for my back (learned it was chiropractic-approved!) and I had a comfortable snooze. Woke up at my usual 6am wake up time and rallied the kiddos to bathe before we have breakfast. Despite the 3-hr sleep, I felt great because of the restful sleep on the great chiropractic approved bed. At 8am, we went over at Millies for the buffet breakfast (enjoyed the bread, pork bangers and chicken macaroni soup... and of course, the coffee... while the kids enjoyed the cereals). Later on my kids and my colleague's daughter geared up and invaded the swimming pool --- sized just right with 3ft area and deeper 5ft area --- with the daddies on watch while we continued with our meeting. We finished at 1130am and was just in time to check out at 12nn. All in all, the experience was great because I was able to finish the meeting without worrying about the kids --- and the kids wouldn't have to wonder why mommy did not come home (that's why I took them with me). It was also a good experience for kids to stay in a hotel, enjoy different surroundings and learn how to behave in such. We will definitely go here again... probably to try out the Enchanted Kingdom / Microtel overnight stay promo. It's a bargain deal and I can't wait to surprise the kiddos :)

Room Tip: Get a room near the lobby and on the 1st floor so you can easily access the water dispenser and also...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen G
Microtel B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

It is always fulfilling to hear positive experience from our guests. We are thankful that you took the time and effort to share your nice comments during your recent stay, special mention is our restaurant and the chiropractor-approved mattresses. Rest assured that we will relay this to our team for us to be consistent with our product and service offering. We are excited to welcoming you and your family again soon.

Lipa City, Lipa, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We (my hubby and I) had a one night stay with our daughter.

For the hotel, we really had a great rest, the place was quiet and relaxing. The room and the two beds was big for a family of three. We were given great service as well (from the car we were given a hand with our bags and when we checked out they helped bring our bags back to the car). The toilet was clean and it had a bath tub too. Also, the pool (although small) was clean as well and my little girl enjoyed her swim.

For the restaurant, the breakfast was great as well. I would also recommend their lunch buffet for just P375 you will be served with a wide variety of food plus meat carving. Their ala-carte menu has a big serving with the right price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chezca B
Microtel B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us. We are pleased to know of your positive experience and that you had an enjoyable family bonding in our hotel. Your kind words regarding our staff is truly rewarding, rest assured that we will relay this on to them. Meantime, we look forward to welcome you and your family back in our property.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santo Tomas
The Suites at Mount Malarayat
NDN Grand Hotel
NDN Grand Hotel
#2 of 3 in Santo Tomas

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sto Tomas Batangas? Share your experiences!