Rooms - the rooms are basic but clean. Overall, no complaints.
Food - the restaurant food is good but a little bit pricier than you might expect at this type of place.
Spa - There is a spa on right there at the resort. They have three beds. They were able to accommodate me and two others in my party on the spot. The massage was wonderful! They are open until 10 pm so you can have an evening massage too.
Activities - The beach itself isn't good for sunbathing, etc. You can rent bamboo rafts that will take you a little bit out and then you can jump into the water from there. I think we paid around 1000 pesos for the day. There were 10 people in my party and we fit comfortably on the raft. You can order food from the restaurant and they will bring it out onto the raft for you. You can also pre-order seafood the day before and then they will grill it for you on the raft. We also rented a paddle boat for 1.5 hours and that cost around 300 pesos. The paddle boat will take you further out where the snorkeling is better. The water is very clear and you can see many fishes and corals. There were also two sea turtles in the area at the time but I was not able to find them.
All in all, it was a very fun trip and I would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Coral Beach Club, fun and relaxation comes in many forms. Indulge in activities like snorkeling, fishing, golf or billiards. Less than 2 hours drive from Manila, the resort is perfect for vacationers and urban dwellers seeking a relaxing getaway. Guests can delight in excellent European and Asian cuisines, relax in the resort's pool and jacuzzi or tee off at the nearby Calatagan Golf Club a majestic Robert Trent Jones Jr. championship design. The Spa is on our premises offering many services, including the indulgent Hot Stones Massage and hair salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Coral Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Club Hotel Lian
- Coral Beach Hotel
- Coral Beach Club Batangas/Lian, Philippines