“Romantic and quiet... I'd love to visit the place again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al Fresco Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lian
Al Fresco Resort
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lian
Cavite
“Romantic and quiet... I'd love to visit the place again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2009

The place is a haven... serene... great tasting food, accomodating staff and most of all... romantic!

Here's thier website: http://www.alfrescoresort.com/

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Manila
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2009

Really enjoyed our stay at Al Fresco! Rooms weren't as big as I imagined, but the general atmosphere outside made up for it. I really love lazing back in their hammocks and cabanas. Our kids enjoyed every bit of our stay. Place seemed secure and staff were super friendly. I'll definitely be back w/ my friends. Keep up the good work :)

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank BeachFanatiko
Cape Town
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2007

The Al Fresco Beach Resort is a special place - perfect for a simple beach holiday and when you don't want to be surrounded by a lot of people.

My husband and I only had a few days break and wanted something close to Batangas City. It was really hard to find a place so we ended up looking at Matabungkay Beach, which is at least 1 and a half hours away. After some searching I found several options on the web and seriously, I chose Al Fresco because they picked up the phone! I couldn't get through to any of the other places at first.

Since we booked just the day before we arrived, we were lucky to get a room. When we got there we were a bit surprised to see how tiny the room was! But I believe the other rooms, especially the family ones are much larger and spacious.
The furniture is basic but not old, and we loved the cabanas/gazebos and the deck, especially in the evenings.

We enjoyed the breakfasts there. And although they have a small inhouse menu they said they would prepare anything if asked. It really is a family-run business, the family might even be there from Manila. The property used to be their family beach house, but now they've opened it up for guests too.
The staff are great and can advise on the best prices for boat trips etc, so be sure to ask them first before asking other locals.

The beach is steps away and the sea great to swim in. Even on Sunday it was not busy or crowded.

The downsides to Al Fresco: I wouldn't say it's a "resort" - it is more a beach guest house (only about 8 rooms?). There isn't a swimming pool.

Stayed February 2007
4 Thank Carlienka
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lian
Coral Beach Club
White Castle Resort & Hotel
Canyon Cove Beach Club
Canyon Cove Beach Club
#2 of 4 in Nasugbu

Been to Al Fresco Resort? Share your experiences!