“Great vibe and massively friendly staff!”

Clementines Cafe Bistro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe bistro serving good home cooked food
Reviewed July 2, 2013

So impressed by the quality of the food and service at this intimate bistro. My girlfriend and I rolled up 5mins before closing time, and were treated as though we were the first customer of the day! We had a great chat with the owner, who's love for life on the Norfolk coast was infectious. The decor was fresh, prices reasonable and a varied daytime and evening menu. A great example of just how good a family run restaurant can be!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The vegetarian breakfast was very tasty although the sauce [and preserve = extra fee] supplied [on request] was each about one teaspoon’s worth…. In addition, it took an age to come [despite being the first in the shop and the first to place an order too]. Also the late opening [09-30] meant most of the morning [sunshine] passed by in this period of waiting etc.. Perhaps some things go more slowly in North Norfolk [although sadly the sun doesn’t follow this rule, stating off about 04-30 this time of year in this easterly location...!]?

It was also disappointing that they would not serve up a cake [from the display cabinet] and some tea in the evening - stating they only did full meals [to order/] at this session. So this meant purchasing items from the shop [next door] and going to back to my hotel to make a cup of tea = their loss…

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Staying locally, popped in for breakfast. Excellent and inventive breakfast menu all reasonably priced. Served quickly and food was superb. Had the chorizo, spinach, potato and scrambled eggs, which set me up for the day nicely.

Excellent range of gluten free and vegan cakes, and run by friendly, knowledgeable owners. Looking forward to returning before the end of the holiday.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just spent a week in North Norfolk staying in a cottage just up from West Runton where we found this delightful Café/Bistro. It was an added bonus for me to find such a wonderful range of gluten free snacks and meals on offer as I often struggle when away from home. The café is clean and I understand all the cakes are home made, and food is sourced locally. My husband and I were made very welcome and will definitely visit again if we holiday in Norfolk in the future. Best wishes to you all, keep up the good work.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Found our way to Clementines after a beach walk, and really glad we did. Excellent Bistro/Cafe menu inc Vegetarian, gluten/dairy free options with unique touches for a delectable delight to the palate! All homemade with fresh local ingredients and a desire to cater for all diets. Our son stated it was the best chocolate brownie he had ever had and the vegetarian breakfast was truthfully the best I have ever had. Very accommodating and friendly hosts also welcomed our little dog Hollie. So good we visited again before heading home. Put 'Clementines' on your list of places to visit!