“Not suitable to people who wants to enjoy life!”

Manila
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Not suitable to people who wants to enjoy life!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

i like the friends i have when we went here, but the resort is terrible, its not clean, the cottages were rundown, beach is dirty, the way going down to the beach area/resort itself is strenous, you have to have good knees, strong vitality and stamina.

Visited June 2012
6 Thank PinkManila

Manila
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Good Beach needing a makeover”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

It was a day trip for me and my family we decided to look for a good beach just for the day. We decided to look for a nice beach right after Tagaytay so we can swing by for dinner. We decided on Munting Buhangin after we already arrived at Tagaytay. When we got there after lunch the place was semi packed we rented a small picnic tent on the waters edge. The sand a bit fine which was nice on the feet but the place was just dirty. There were cigarette butts everywhere not to mention left over food. I had to clear out a small play area for the children so they don't accidentally dig something up from the sand. The water seemed fine not very itchy. The staff is very helpful though and the 150 peso per person entrance comes with a lunch or dinner of your choice which is priced really well. The picnic tent cost 700 pesos for the whole day. Overall I would say it is a nice beach would a potential for being a great one if the management just kept it clean. People are allowed to bring in food and drink on the beach which promotes to the overall trash problem. Not a very relaxing place. There is also the problem of Tagaytay being a traffic area which adds to the overall stress of the journey.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Fidel P
Las Pinas
639 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 687 helpful votes
“Wide sandy beach with shaded areas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Good wide beach with shallow swimming areas... fine brown sand but the usual debris and trash left behind by folks who don't know any better... you need to walk down more than a hundred steps from the parking area to the beach

Visited February 2013
3 Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“affordable but not so nice...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

My friends and I went in Munting Buhangin recently for a get together before I get back overseas. In the photos we saw, the beach looked nice but when we came there, it's not that I expected really. Since we decided to commute, we took a bus and we were dropped off in Nasugbo terminal. Then we were advised to take a tricycle. The tricycle fare is quite expensive, it cost 200 PHP one way and could accommodate 2 person only as preferred by the driver, so that's 400 each per person (2 way). The first few meters, the road was fine but near the resort, the road was too rough and I believe the resort management need to give their attention since the customers are paying to visit this resort.

The room we have rented is a non aircon family room since it's not really hot and we have decided we don't need an aircon room. We also tried looking at the Tree house that the have, it looks nice but the only thing why we did not choose it is there is no attached bathroom and we're afraid there will be too many mosquitoes. The room we have rented has attached bathroom however, the room is quite old and it really needs renovation, There are holes and insects in the bathroom. However, we were able to survive.. :)

The beach itself is quite nice. The sand is grayish in color and not too fine. The only thing is I think the management need to clean the area regularly especially in the beach area. My friend got a lot of broken glass which may cause accidents to the beach customers. The only thing we've enjoyed is when we were in water is there were fishes roaming around us while were were chatting.

There is entrance fee worth 330 which includes breakfast. For breakfast, the choices are limited (tapa/longganisa/bangus-silog + coffee or milo). I think it's not logical to charge an entrance fee when you have already rented a room. For breakfast, it would be nice they're offering a variety of menu...

Overall, the experience with the beach itself is not so good but the only thing is me and my friends were able to have a bonding and enjoyed the view of the beach and nature.

Visited October 2012
8 Thank Kayekate
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Munting Hangin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went there for a company outing in 2000. Not much things to do there. What I don't like about the place is there lack of ventilation. I know it's an open beach but when I was there, I was not able to feel the wind :(

Visited October 2011