“Welcoming and relaxing”

The Old Station House Tea Rooms at Holmsley
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Burley
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Set in the fantastic splendour of the National Park, a taste sensation awaits you at this former Victorian railway station. Meet, greet and enjoy the best food and drinks for miles around, in a comfortable, relaxed setting. You won't be disappointed.
Salisbury
“Welcoming and relaxing”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was cycling in the New Forest with my son and his young family, so there were three generations of us, but the restaurant catered for all our tastes and made us all welcome. Really enjoyed lunch here and would definitely come again.

• Polish first
Poole, United Kingdom
“a lovely lunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went for lunch here on BH Monday. I'm a coeliac and they were able to feed me and were very helpful.
We all enjoyed the meal ...and I had a desert....meringue. So a great place to refuel.

slough
“personal touch”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

ww pop down here from timeto time in the year, and find we are always welcome.
when they are busy and even today with inclement weather for a while we may have to wait a while always worth it. Food is pepared fresh using locally sourced produce where possible.
Had a lovely afternoon .
Thanks Mary and Steve

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Service with a slap in the face”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Having been here before on my own I brought friends for lunch. I knew it was a bit pricey but the food wasn't bad and the location lovely. We ordered and I asked about an egg sandwich, on the menu, but done without dairy. I was flatly told it wasn't possible then given no help to find anything else on the menu leaving me to drink peppermint tea while my friends had lunch. Had there been somewhere closer at hand to go to we would all have left then and there. I work in hospitality myself and was literally shocked by how clear it was the lady wanted our order and us back out again as soon as possible. I won't be coming back.

3 Thank MrUnderh1ll
Poole, Dorset
“Welcome break for tea”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We cycled from Burley and around a couple of inclosures before stopping for tea on the way back. It's self service if you sit outside and the cakes and drinks were nice but not outstanding.
The prices were average for the New Forest but what made it such a pleasant experience was the relaxed atmosphere. A lot of people had arrived there by bicycle and there were lots of families and dogs all of whom were made welcome.
We will stop here again when we cycle in this area.