Forest Tea House
Moorhill House Hotel(Burley)(Great Value!)
$173
New Park Manor(Brockenhurst)
$354
$343
$89
Cottage Lodge Hotel(Brockenhurst)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
The Cloud Hotel(Brockenhurst)
$146
$142
  • Restaurant
Forest Park Hotel(Brockenhurst)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed for three nights at this lovely B&B. Jane is incredibly welcoming and her breakfasts were perfect! She was really helpful and made us feel like we were one of the family while allowing us our space. The location means that it is only a 5 minute walk until you are in the beautiful surroundings of the National Park. Horses wander freely in front of the house, and the pubs are a matter of minutes away. We had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed in October for two nights - Jane made us feel wonderfully welcome from the start and on our first night gave us excellent directions a short walk down the road to the local pub, and gave us a torch to take with us as it's very dark at night.
The room was spacious and very clean, and had great facilities, and a lovely view. The breakfast was lovely and Jane was so accommodating, and we enjoyed her company in the mornings, and the company of her two little dogs and cat (usually she keeps them out of the breakfast room, but we enjoyed having them around!).
Jane is a wonderful host and I will definitely be returning early next year for another weekend getaway. The village of Burley is a lovely place to visit and Jane will recommend some lovely places to visit.
Couldn't recommend enough!!!

Room Tip: We had room number 4 at the back of the house, and it had a lovely view of the Cider Pantry, garden, and beyond that, the fields with cattle. Lovely spacious room, with a double and single bed, and ensuite.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Only a one night stay buy what a find.Jane made us welcome from the moment we arrived. Stayed in the room next door to the main house it was great,everything you could need. Ponies grazing outside the window, pig in the field opposite. A short walk to the village with great food in the pub. Take a torch as it is very dark at night, but Jane did offer us one if we did not have one.
Rouned off by a great breakfast in the morning a then a trip into the forest. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed in February for two nights and stayed in the little lodge attached to the main house as a short break away.
The owner mad us feel very welcome and showed us to the lodge where there was plenty of room and it was nice and clean with pine floors.
The owner even brought us some home made cake on the second day.
We had the cooked fresh lovely breakfast in the morning with no real time stipulations looking out onto the garden from the main house.
They have WIFI. and welcome dogs into the lodge.
Prices are reasonable and all together makes a FAB time away

Room Tip: If you have a dog go for the seperate lodge attached as is self contained from main house it also is dog friendly (Owner has cats but no bother at all)
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed here for one night only but now wish that I had had the excuse for more nights.

When I arrived there was a not inside the front door telling me that my room was number 1 occupying the separate building at the side. What a room! One double and one single bed (there was only myself there for the night) and a good sized bathroom.

A few minutes after I arrived and was transferring my bits and pieces from the car Jane returned (having only been away for 10 minutes). There was a warm and friendly welcome from Jane and also instructions about finding the breakfast room.

The location of the Forest Tea House is very quiet and after about 11:00pm nothing was heard until the morning.

Breakfast was excellent - a bit lonely perhaps as I was the only guest - but Jane popped in a few times for a chat. During one of these chats Jane suggested that I could visit the Cider press who are located behind the B+B. I have done so and brought some of their Snake Catcher dry cider home with me for my wife to try.

The main question then is "would I stay at the Forest Tea House again". My answer is a most definite YES.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo