“Bad shisha uncomfartable seats”

The Duke of Edinburgh
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Woodgreen
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Bad shisha uncomfartable seats”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Shisha woth no tast solid wood to rrst ur back on and go pick your own drinks up from the bar slow service for shisha. Don't waste time or money

• Visited July 2013

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“good atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a good pub that has a great Shisha garden. Usually full of drama students so is quite entertaining.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We just been to this place. Imagine how horrible its been that I cant wait to go home to write a review. It was my friends bday and also my anniversary. What a tragic mistake to choose this place to celebrate. The service was non existense!!! The food was average, and about 9.30 they turned up the music so loud that I felt that I would throw up. Overall a really bad experience.

1 Thank Lena15july
“Never ever go to this place!!!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

It was my bday and the anniversary of two of my friends. So we all decided to visit this place as it was advertised to be a Turkish restaurant!...don't be fooled! is not a restaurant!, is a horrible pub that they serve food in the main area while a DJ was busting the bass with rock and pop music full blast! The service simply unacceptable! and the atmosphere horrible, we were stressed than relaxed while having dinner! We definitely never going to visit this place again!

3 Thank CrystalLonfon