“Great Food and lovely people”
Review of Ruchi

Ruchi
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I tried others in Hampton but this is now my best for a really tasty curry. The best dhal and bhuna and the bread is lovely and fresh, not dry like some places.The price is reasonable and the portion sizes are decent in their meat dishes.

1  Thank bond_street

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Friendly atmosphere and excellent food. Staff are very accommodating. Ask them to cook your favourite dish if its not on the menu.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We've had several takeaways from here in the last month or so and have been impressed. All dishes tried, from starters and sundries to main courses and vegetable dishes, have been tasty and well-presented, and the rice is fluffy! It all tastes fresh and authentic.

The odd poppadom and/or chutney or sauce is often provided as a freebie.

I'm veggie and there is a great range for me on the menu; I haven't even tried everything yet but am working my way through! My carnivore husband has also found plenty he likes.

Each dish is distinctive.

A good takeaway option, and I would like to eat at the restaurant itself soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The outside is nothing to speak of, but the food was superb, and service warm and inviting. It did not taste like all the other generic Indian restaurants. Thank you!

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a big girls weekend at my house in the village and decided on an Indian takeaway. Never tried Ruchi before so looked at reviews and gave them a call. They laughed when they realised we were only a few hundred yards away but hey, the Sauvignon had been flowing so no one was driving! We ordered 12 dishes plus rice and chapati etc and I am so happy we chose them! Food was stunning and the tastes of the different dishes were actually distinguishable! Delivery was prompt and driver was extremely courteous. Please try them! I will not use any other now.

1  Thank Carlyj68