“Very Impressed”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

After visiting the bell inn yesterday evening I was impressed to find that it gives great service and food. I was shocked to see some of these reviews as my visit was more than enjoyable. You won't be disappointed if you give it a try yourself.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Recently had a great girls night out at The Bell, we do not live locally so had to take a bit of a gamble as to where to spend our evening out. The Bell has a lively atmosphere and the staff were upbeat and really helpful. It is usually impossible to find tasty vegetarian food on a pub menu but The Bell had a really good selection - the Mexican Platter and Aubergine Parcels were delicious and it all tasted really fresh. Really good wine selection that didn't break the bank (we worked our way through most of it!), the Prosecco in particular was lovely. We stayed long after we had finished our meal and had a lovely evening out - we all agreed that we will be going back very soon, thoroughly recommend!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

A lovely pub and B&B with a fantastic atmosfere and welcoming, HELPFULL staff. Although a little short on vegan options the helpfulness of the staff around this concern more than made up for any, (small) problem. All the food I saw looked well prepared and all the food I ate was VERY tasty! I wouldn't hesitate in going back either to stay as a guest or to enjoy the attmosfere in the pub...in fact I plan to next time I come down south - Very happy, I could not recommend a trip to the Bell Inn more highly! - thank you to everyone there for making my stay so relaxed and enjoyable! :)

1  Thank James B
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We have looked forward to coming back to The Bell after a fantastic experience last year with the family. It was just as we remembered . .FANTASTIC .., food and service, would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. It serves food to cater for all tastes, husband loved the ales and fab wine. Puddings to simply die for. Good luck guys and carry on the good work, looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Visited the bell inn again last night and had a fantastic steak, one of the best I have had! As ever great service in a friendly warm pub. Thanks, Kate keep up the good work