“Proper punjabi cuisine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Raunka Punjab Diyan
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Southall
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Have a little taster we captivate the eyes of visitor at very 1st glance. We created the desired authentic look, every aspect of the decor contributes to the look of rural India( PIND). The whole atmosphere has been given a traditional look here in heart of London(southall). This wonderful atmosphere & The surrounding is ambiance to appease your aesthetic sense. R.P.D.Will always remain in the hearts of those who are set to experience the true definition of the Punjabi taste, come in & feel a step closer to Ur Roots. SOME MAY CALL IT HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Proper punjabi cuisine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My family and I are real foodies and we love authentic Indian food. We had a GREAT meal at this place, the chicken curry is THE BEST we have eaten.... they do a great Achari Bhengan too!!! It put a big smile on our faces. Went back for more the next weekend and looking forward to going again............ great décor with a real Punjabi theme too, staff are nice as is the locality..easy to get to and park, but the food here steels the show....THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Rup K

Venice, Italy
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I came from italy in a party to this restaurant..The location was good with a free parking, the decoration was truly superb,these ppl have put a lot of effort & thoughts to make it...I really liked the bullet bike which was at the door at welcome..
We had a fantastic surprise party for my uncle Although we are fairly knowledgeable about Indian food- the friendly staff/manager took us through some of there favorite dishes on the menu.
As a result we had an impressive sizzling mix grills for starters served in a very different style. Rather impressive(spclly the malai tikka) but even some of my family who veers more towards the vegetarian couldn't restrain themselves from expressing their enjoyment at the array of some authentic flavored dishes, like chilli paneer & harabhara kekab. For me the butter chicken & lamb chops were my personal favorite
All in all I think it is one of the nicest restaurants in the location. I will sure go back each time I go to london & recommend to my friends there.

• Visited May 2013
5 Thank sunny33087
Slough, United Kingdom
“MISSING INDIA THAN RAUNKA PUNJAB DIYAN IS THE PLACE”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Felt like i was in India,the taste,the ambiance and overall the service.If missing India and its flavours........
Than its the place to be.Excellent

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank vimal d
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India
“best for indian taste !”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Last month I went to Raunaka Punjab Diyan as when we saw the restaurant we knew its gonna serve us Punjabi Food that I relish. The place is really well decorated according to the theme. Me and my friends got to dance on some bhangra tunes. The food was delicious. Something that has a feel straight from the kitchen of Punjab. I am surely coming here again to have a hearty Punjabi meal. It was great weekend .

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank Upendra S
London, United Kingdom
“Love the place”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent food and service.. Loved the place, pure punjabi style food.. Surely come back for more... Parking was free, staff were attentive and polite, we're always ready to help with a smile plus over all the food was very good we over order, got doggy bags home.. I cam recommend the place to all.

• Visited May 2013