“Best Desserts Parlour”

Cuisines: American, Belgian, French, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The cravings is the best dessert parlour I have ever been too.... The staff is really friendly. Service is really good.. I & my partner have enjoyed different desserts over the time.... They all are good!
So people if you have sweet tooth, don't miss this place!

2  Thank vibz05
There are newer reviews for Cravings Desserts

Reviewed August 21, 2013

How dare the staff not put gloves on to make my ice cream , he grabbed a few fresh fruits from a box without gloves after I complained for 10 mins I got a new 1( obviously I had to watch him this time ) lol

Apart from that its ok but they could do better !!! There whipped cream tastes like its been there for years (sour)

2  Thank happilymarried888
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Thank you to the founder for opening this fantastic eggless desert parlour in the heart of Southall!
It's the best desert parlour in Southall and it's EGGLESS!! Woohoo Fantastic!!
This place does tick all the right boxes, Eggless, friendly & cheerful staff, variety of amazing deserts, huge portions family & friendly atmosphere, great decor I could go on!!
They even make deserts to cater your special requirements and always go the extra mile in putting a smile on your face.
I can't believe I manage to finish these huge deserts all on my own!! lol!
I come here regularly with my friends and family and my nephews absolutely adore the deserts.
I am just grafeful there is a vegan friendly (eggless) desert place open locally where I can now enjoy all my favourite deserts.
Well done to the great staff who make this a wonderful welcoming place to come to!

1  Thank Raj K
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The cravings desert parlour was recommended to me by a friend. Whilst I was on a trip away in London with my cousins, we decided to visit one evening and found the warm friendly environment a very enjoyable experience. From the kind help of the friendly staff, as we were a group of 6 ,we decided to order The Ultimo, a large ice cream type cocktail with 25 scoops of gelato served the tastiest freshly made waffles.
The generous portions and wide variety of deserts and mouth watering flavours, not forgetting the impeccable hygiene of the restaurant itself has enticed me to come back to southall only for more.
The relaxed ambiance of cravings in both upstairs and downstairs is perfect to bring your partner, family or friends to enjoy desert. A high recommendation from me!

3  Thank Hrm0
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a dessert parlour that's affordable, swanky, family friendly then cravings is the place to go!
It's bright, colourful atmosphere is so inviting you cannot miss it!
Love the decor and its a cool place to hang or for all ages.
You'll be spoilt for choices and the menu is full of delicious deserts!
My personal favourite is the coconut craving and I always go for it every time I go!
The service is exceptional and outstanding! Couldn't go wrong! Always make it special for me and my family and personalise my dessert every time..the staff also always remember regular faces and give a warm welcome every time which is a nice friendly inviting gesture!
The parlour is overall clean and tidy and Busy with people coming in and out.
They always have new flavours and always update their menu.
The waffles are to die for and soo fresh and warm! Better then any other parlor I've been to in London!

If you haven't been to cravings I highly recommend it! It's a trip worth making and you'll always want to come back for more!

2  Thank zuni123