“Don't ever eat out of here”
Review of Darjeeling Inn - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Darjeeling Inn
Cuisines: Nepali
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Don't ever eat out here staff is only nice when there getting money I was siting at my table and I saw a mouse run out from kitchen that is no lie I was so shocked didnt believe I told staff no no your seeings I onestly was not DONT EVER EAT OUT OF HERE of your looking for a lovely restaurant beautiful very clean staff very very friendly is the grapes tandoori beautiful food On the Uxbridge road hayes next to Mecca bingo

4  Thank Marysexi

Reviewed February 9, 2013

went there recently and have always enjoyed a good meal. Bit quieter than youd expect a restaurant in southall to be but in a good way, food was awesome, price reasonable and all in all a very good evening.

1  Thank amansidhu
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I came here with 7 work mates. I table was booked for us. We came on time very clean and all the staff were very friendly to us. We order lots of starter and main dish everything was very good some food could 25 mins but, the wait was worth it. The food was hot and spicy. I was very happy with everything I be back!!!

1  Thank rajesh4cat