“Fantastic experience and food”
Review of Omi's Restaurant

Omi's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 95 Restaurants in Southall
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Once again we popped out to Omis on a Friday. We were not disappointed with the mouth watering home cooked food and service. The dry paneer was just owe some. We will be back again.

OmisManagement, Owner at Omi's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2015

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for the great review. It's always a pleasure to welcome and look after you and your family & friends. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards,

There are newer reviews for Omi's Restaurant

Reviewed October 20, 2013

2 months back we went to this restaurant and found out that the food was awful. Looked like it was stale and must be stored in fridge for ages which was reheated and given to us. We ordered paneer curry and the paneer ( cottage cheese) was very stale and hard and the curry was watery. When we complained the owner gave a excuse that it is one off mistake but didn't offer us any complimentary thing instead. Anyway it was waste of money .....will never visit again

1  Thank Ani1237
OmisManagement, Owner at Omi's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to see you did not enjoy your experience with us.

I can distinctly remember when you visited us a couple of months back. You had ordered a Paneer Tikka Masala. For This dish Paneer Tikka is cooked FRESH at the point of order in our tandoor oven, once cooked it is cut into strips and added to the Masala sauce.

When I was alerted to your concern by my waiter, I came over to your table and saw that as you have rightly said your sauce had a runnier consistency than normal, and this was a mistake made in our kitchen. At no point were the paneer pieces mentioned by you.

After speaking with you briefly, I identified the sauce you wanted to order was the Cream Butter sauce, not the Paneer Tikka Masala whch had been ordered. I did at this point ask if you would like me to change the dish for you, and you said NO.

I apologised on the day and I sincerley apologise again for the mistake made by our kitchen with the consistency of the sauce.

We value every customer that walks through our door and if you will come back to our restaurant we will ensure your meal will be of the top standards I expect it to be.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

As a family we often order a take way service which in the past as always been brilliant when collecting the food Its always ready on time, and still piping hot when served at home, Last week we decided to eat at the restaurant, Again brilliant service 5 stars all round.
We have been going to Omis since it opened, I can clearly remember the very first day and have seen the restaurant grow from strength to strength.
Panesar family

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing us. It is always a pleasure to hear from our valued loyal customers.

We will continue to do what we do and make sure you enjoy your future dining experiences with us.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Since I was a little baby till today I have loved this place. It's never busy during lunch or dinner as they do not do set timing menus but always hade grate service there. 10/10 for me.

Recommendations: 1 Masala Fish to go

1  Thank Gurdev P

Dear Customer,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our valued and loyal customers who have been coming to us for the 37 years we have been open.

We will continue to cook the dishes you enjoy and serve them with a smile.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Southall is abundant with so many food places but Omi's restaurant is a true reflection for authentic Punjabi dishes. I have had the pleasure of dining at this superbly located place which is enroute to the station but close enough to the High Street. We tend to drive and there has always been dedicated parking at the front, an important feature that others lack.

I have enjoyed the grab & go, seated dinners and family events which have been catered for consistently and adequately. I am sure I have some pictures and will upload once located. I have found the range and quality of food similarly to home cooked meals which is delightful to my tastebuds! and believe other people would greatly benefit from this experience.

Omi's is a modern, clean, family eatery with its recent refurbished look maintaining a traditional Indian flavour and scene. I will continue to dine there but I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank D B

Dear Customer,

I am glad to see you enjoy your meals at our restaurant as well as the other services we provide.

We are indeed only located a minutes walk from Southall Overground Station which gives us a great location and with a few of our own parking spaces and now a carpark opposite it make travelling by car to us easy too.

We will continue to ensure the food we serve is made to our traditional recipes and is served hot and fresh to our valued customers.

We hope you will pay us a visit again soon.