“Excellent wedding”

Chaudhry's TKC Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Southall
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It all started on a crisp November morning over 50 years ago when the late AM Chaudhry had a brilliant idea: to make fresh jelabi (crispy batter dipped in hot sugar) outside the Dominion Cinema in King Street, Southall. The home sick, newly arrived bachelors from India and Pakistan, couldn't get enough and soon Mr. Chaudhry purchased an old cobblers shop on Southall Broadway to offer traditional home cooked Punjabi food and sweets. We still operate for the same premises! After decades of hard work Chaudhry's TKC's ethos still remains to offers excellent home cooking at affordable prices without compromising on quality.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was at the TKC for a wedding recently and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the taste of all the dishes.
An excellent place to eat and book a party
Excellent friendly service

1  Thank Jimmy P

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been to this restaurant with my family friends who came a long distance away. Where do I start? The made us sit on a small table and then got us up and took us to a wedding prepared table at the back. The manager was a lying, foul mouth and ill mannered who didn't have a slightest idea of term customer service. He rudely asked his colleagues why they have sat us here and should make us sit somewhere else. He also unapologetically handed a piece of tissue to my family guest and asked him to write the food order as he has to perform some other task. Upon questing his attitude he refused and ignored me completely and start whispering in my family guest's ear. Finally waiters took our order but amazingly the insult did not stop there, the waiters asked us what food you have ordered half way. Most of my family guest were upset and left the food half way. Food was ok, dirty chair, table and appalling customer service.

This restaurant is on my "never go back" list and I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

terrible food compared to others in the area. the waiter who served us was awful and messed up our order but another waiter stepped in and apologised. Sorry won't be back.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I came here with my family for my birthday what can I say it was brilliant dining experience will be coming back. This restaurant certainly lives up to it's name of being the pioneer of Asian cuisine the food was delicious and service was swift and efficient will be going again and recommend this place. The setting is beautiful and the fish tank is delightful and it creates a calming ambiance loved it and will be going back.

1  Thank Zab1986
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been going to this place for about 4 months now ever science I moved to west London the is by far the best restraunt for atmosphere service and quality food . We have tried many restraunts in southall but this restraunt is right at the top of my favourite eat out spots!

We also booked a mehendi in the top hall and everything was spectacular the florist was amazing and my personal highlight was the stage decorations . At first I was sceptical about getting it done from TKC after reading the apauling reviews but you just need to go there for yourself to get the real picture!!

I love the recent refurb!!!