Madonna Halley's Hotel
$85
$106
$102
Priceline
Village Hotel London Watford(Elstree)(Great Value!)
$55
Hendon Hall Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$110
$96
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
$66
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Lindal Hotel(Harrow)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had to write as I wanted to thank The Madonna for hosting my 40th birthday so well. My friends all felt they were carried away to another country once in their beautiful outdoor area. The place is just stunning and I had hired them to do pizza for my guests in their outside pizza fire. My friend from Italy said their pizzas were great and I have to say, there were amazing and one of the best pizza's I've ever had. Some of my friends stayed the night and were also very happy. I would have no hesitation is recommending this hotel and a viewing of the back courtyard if your thinking of a function, especially a summer one is hightly recommended!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Sara C
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I had to stay at the Madonna Halley as I got stuck in Edgware because of the sudden snow. I couldn’t drive in that! With luck I was able to get a room without pre-booking.

I hadn’t previously known of the place but a colleague had mentioned it, and I am very happy she did. I was alone but was put in a double room which was cosy and pleasant. Looking out through my window I was surprised to see a blue glow up-lighting something that looked like a hidden cathedral. This demanded a closer look. I went downstairs after I put my phone on charge and on my way to the garden I was greeted by the chef. I was told what was on the menu and placed my order and directed to the garden after I asked where it was. The garden was magical and the feeling and my initial thought was ‘Am I in Edgware?!” It was like I found myself in a fairy tale. I needed to know more... After my meal (and dessert!), I met the manager who then showed me around, this time I looked deeper into it and enjoyed it even more. It was mentioned that the ceramics were actually made on site but I didn’t actually realise this, until I was shown the workshop on the side of the garden. I felt that I found something special. I was treated very well by all, and others guests’ there took my view... A very special place which I look very much forward to going back to sometime.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank GreenEyes85
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I visited the Hotel the other day. I had coffee and danish pastry and was excellent. I was warmly greeted by the staff. I would recommend the Hotel and I will go there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SOTOSC
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I stayed at the Madonna Halley's for the first time for three nights ending 25 January 2012. When I got there I thought I went to the wrong place but when I got in - wow. - Art, Architecture, Music. I am not saying any more. You have to find out for yourself. Chris greeted me when I arrived and looked after me until I left. The rest of the family were great. The rooms were not modern but the rustic stile provided a relaxed ombience. I had the best capuchino coffee and hot chocolate I had for a long time. I strongly recommend the English breakfast- excellent value and quality. I am working for the EU in Brussels and I visit London frequently. Somehow I missed this hotel and the people there already. A very unusual feeling these days.

Room Tip: Book early and ask Chris to give you one of the best rooms preferably at the back facing the garden.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank PanK_1
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I stayed here after Alex visited the Hotel,thinking it was nice. My goodness this has to be the worst hotel ever.!! Poor rooms,paint splatters,dirt,holes,grubby,the bed was full of bugs and i itched constantly. The kid running around trying to be a congenial host should stick to computer games as he has no idea. I could write reams about this hotel,but please take my advice,DO NOT GO THERE EVER. Just dirty and totally awful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo