Premier Inn London Edgware Hotel
$106
$78
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Village Hotel London Watford(Elstree)(Great Value!)
$75
$76
PremierInn.com
Hendon Hall Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$115
$103
Travelocity
Hindes Hotel(Harrow)
$69
Agoda.com
The Hide London(London)(Great Value!)
$122
$118
Travelocity
1,150 results
All reviewstube stationnorthern linecar parkminute walkfamily roommeal dealvisit londongood nights sleepcentral londonjubilee linestayed for nightsmember of staffshort breakair conditioningall you can eateasy accessbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Due to work commitments I have stayed in this hotel for about 8 weeks over the last year and a half. It is a budget hotel but it delivers well, the staff were always helpful, free parking was a bonus, only 10 minutes from the M1 which was perfect for me. About a 5-10 minute walk to the tube station, but one I would be hesitant to do alone at night- in the day time not a problem, but that is probably true for a lot of London! Food in the restaurant isn't very good - but there some quite interesting restaurants in Edgeware which are much more worthwhile visiting! Also please note it takes about 40 minutes on the tube to get into zone 1, you need to allow an hour from leaving the hotel if you are going into central London. Not inexpensive but it is London so it's what you expect.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Budget hotel, but very good service. Arrived late, but still had a friendly, quick check in. TV not working when we arrived. This was rectified very quickly. Excellent breakfast with lots of choice. Very economical, as son ate free.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed here last about 4-5 years ago & it really was excellent. I haven't returned simply because of the price which went from reasonable to ridiculous. It was therefore very fortunate to find a room here for the acceptable price of £75 & given my previous experience I booked a room. One of the things I like about Premier Inn is that the rooms are spacious, the WiFi is cheap & in my experience the breakfast very good, not least because it is cooked freshly to order. With this in mind & because I was arriving late I also decided to take up the meal deal which allows a 3 course dinner, a drink & that excellent breakfast all for circa £20.

Upon arrival I was checked in quickly & provided my meal voucher by a polite man on reception - in fact all of the staff were very polite & seemed willing to assist customers.

The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, the shower powerful & everything was clean - all what you would expect from Premier Inn. My only criticism is that the decor is beginning to look a little tired & in need of a coat of paint, & you don't get any soap; rather a plastic dispenser attached to the wall like one might find in a public lavatory....

My evening meal was OK - typical pub chain fare that is never going to blow you away but it was hot, cooked properly & reasonably tasty. What was really disappointing was the breakfast I had been looking forward to so much - it was awful.

Breakfast at this Premier Inn is no longer freshly cooked, now it is all pre-cooked & kept "warm" under lamps. This is OK if it is done properly, but the cooks here certainly don't tick that box. I went for breakfast at 7am & the mushrooms were already dried out, the bacon was a congealed mass of fatty rashers stuck together, a skin had formed over the baked beans & the scrambled eggs were cold. The menu & website advised a choice of eggs including poached & a plain omelette (not available here), the is fresh baked thick sliced bread (semi stale ordinary sliced), muffins & crumpets (nowhere to be seen) & fresh Costa Coffee (only availed at the bar which was, surprised surprise closed) - altogether a huge let down.

I probably would use this hotel again at the right price, but I will never eat here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed here for the night as needed a room at short notice in the Edgeware area. The room was quite costly but I'm putting it down to being a last minute booking- we are back in a few weeks and have got a room here for half the price we paid last time.The room was clean and spacious and the staff were friendly, especially the gentleman who checked us in, Vikram, he really helped out and gave us all the info we needed to get into central London. Tube station a 10 minute walk away. Food was lovely and was a good deal that included dinner and breakfast. Will be back next month!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Stayed for one night 14.6.13 staff on reception all friendly and very helpful do agree with some of the other reviews bathrooms and other parts of hotel in particular the carpets need refurbishing.
Free car park a real bonus.
Noisy family in next room woke us up early 15.6.13 people's fault not the hotel I must add.
Area itself not very appealing dirty and run down in parts but hotel very handy located just off m1 junction 4 and an easy commute on the tube northern line or the 113 bus to marble arch about a 45min run to central London.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms overlooking the car park avoid rooms which back onto river very smelly indeed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple