“Good Value,but” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Izgara Restaurant

Izgara Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Edgware
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: izgara restaurant Very delicious fresh food and excellent service Best barbecue fresh salad and meze.
Watford, United Kingdom
“Good Value,but”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went there during the day just before Xmas

There is a daytime discount,but the staff,and they do seem short-staffed,are not keen on giving you tapwater.

Food is good and plentiful,drink pricey

Restaurant was very cold - december is often not the warmest time of year and perhaps the management should be told this

Best during the day in view of the discount and as Edgware is quite unsavoury after dark

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GARRY H

Sandy, United Kingdom
“Tasty food and friendly staff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I recently ate here with my partner and his mother and kids, they had all eaten here before and it was my first time.

We ordered 3 mixed grills and two onion and tomato salads which was more than enough food for 5 people (we took the leftovers home).

The meat was absolutely delicious! Couldnt't fault it at all! So tasty we even took the leftovers home and ate the next day! We all loved the salad too! It was the nicest salad i have ever had and I will definetely be trying to make it myself!

My partner did think the portion size of the mixed grill had shrunk as he would have ordered 2 in the past for 5 people, however we required 3 (as advised by the nice waitress). The price really isn't too bad though and when you enjoy a meal as much as we did then it doesnt really matter!

I would definetely recommend this place and we will be back soon!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Aimi M
Edgware, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've visited here on numerous occasions and it's the #1 place for me to visit if I want a healthy, well cooked and tasty meal. The meat dishes are always plentiful and fresh,along with salads that accompany them. Portion sizes are also plentiful. I could easily eat here 3 times a week.

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Great charcoal grill , good value and service always good. We dine in and take away , my favourite is chicken on the bone

“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, delicious food and good service... Worth a visit. The service was quick. Place is packed over the weekends, so book a table first. Good vegetarian options. Falafel is amazing.

1 Thank Mansi D