See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I've never left a trip advisor review before, but unfortunately for this I have had to. The room was absolutely awful, so bad that I had to leave and book another hotel down the road. I did not tell the owner, who seemed nice, but perhaps i should have. The room was dark, dingy, tiny, old looking and filled with stains. It was really depressing. The bathroom however, was pleasant.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

I needed a cheap room for 3 nights as I was working in nearby Gerard's Cross. I paid £50 a night and certainly got value for money. I had an ensure room. The double bed was really comfortable, there was a large modern TV, tea and coffee making facilities and a nice, clearly recently renovated bathroom. Everything was spotlessly clean, and the very friendly Indian man who runs (who's name I forgot to get) was very friendly and helpful. It was also quiet, I got three excellent nights sleep.

If I need to stay in the area again I'd definitely come back.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2017

myself and my 2 workmates stayed here for 5 days during royal ascot week.....our rooms were great ....everything we needed was supplied....bed was very comfortable...shower perfect....large screen tv....plenty of off road parking.....great price...and easy to get to ascot for us.....if we needed anything we just knocked on the door of the main house .....both the proprieters of the guest house were very helpful and very welcoming,,,,, we shall definitely be returning...... thank you for an enjoyable stay *****

Room Tip: the deluxe double rooms are great....
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here while working in the area, very helpful and informative proprietor, lovely quiet room, excellent shower ensuite , its being refurbished and to a high spec, some areas are still waiting for the magic touch but over all i had a relaxing experience and will definatly be back.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Awful experience with new management rooms are dirty stains on the bedsheets, toilet blocked, marble headboard nearly fell on me and the bed broke while I was actually in it, I have been visiting lyttleton lodge for 3 years used to be owned by a lovely lady , so this is a review for the last few times I have visited this year.
rude management the toilet was broken and would not flush the management then blamed us and said we had broken, rooms are disgusting I was told the rooms get cleaned but have never seen a cleaner there.
the bedsheets always have stains thee carpets are dirty I would advise not to go bear footed. The shower downstairs was broken heard pipes all night .
should have sued them when the marble headboard nearly fell on me.
disgusting, dirty and run down , prices have now gone up the place is a mess.
stay away