“Loveee this place”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my partner loveee this restaurant the food is beautiful hugee compliments the the chef! There is such a good variety on the buffet and the meat is delicious! The service is lovely all the staff are really friendly and welcoming. We usually come here for date nights but we have also come with our 3 year old, again the staff are brilliant as you might know children can be very unpredictable so when my son is making some noise and moving from chair to chair we didn't get any tuts or uncomfortable looks, I've seen lots of family's also dinning so it's a win win for everyone! Very clean you can see the quality of service as soon as you enter. Thank you so much for having us we will be back again shortly! Unfortuanlty I am always so eager to eat I forget to take pictures haha

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Lindseylou1
Write a reviewReviews (300)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first time at this restaurant and it won’t be the last! We travelled from Birmingham for a birthday meal and were not disappointed. The atmosphere was great with waiters walking around with skewers of freshly cooked meat ready to be carved and placed on to your plate. The taste of the different offerings were amazing and full of flavour but my favourite was the Brazilian Beef. A wide selection of cold and hot sides and salad in a buffet setting was the perfect touch. The service was impeccable and the waiters were friendly and attentive.

A definite 5 stars for this from someone who isn’t even a big meat eater. For £22.50 per head (drinks and desserts extra) it was great value for money. Well done guys!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Having been to quite a few rodizios in the UK South America, and Europe I have to say this is probably the 2nd worst I've been to in terms of meats offered and their quality.
The Salad bar is ok but not on par or as extensive as the London based Rico or Preto Rodizios.
The meat offerings are limited with chicken and sausages coming around the most . The rump was very dry .The skirt was burnt and very tough. The lamb was overdone and exceptionally fatty even for lamb . The traditional Brazilian cut of meat was only offered once .This cut was probably the best cooked although still over done for my taste.( I like to see a little bit of red. )Apart from some spicy beef cubes .These were the only cuts offered There was no roast pork or other typical rodizio cuts offered The drinks were fine. The service was courteous .
The price was the same as other London Rodizios but the quality let's them down.
Would have expected a local restaurant to be better Value than its Westend counter parts, however this was not the case .

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank DougP202
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Just got back from having a fantastic meal with family for my husband's birthday.
Staff were amazing. Sorry but don't know the name of the person who greeted us but have not experienced such amazing customer service for a long time.
Food was hot,tasty and never ending. My son loves the pineapple.
When they found out it was my husband's birthday they brought out a slice of cake with a candle and sang happy birthday.
Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Joblair
Reviewed July 30, 2019

My partner and I were craving a meat feast and I had previously had dinned here. We were welcomed by John who was very humble and warm with his tone and also attitude. He was helpful in informing us what we needed to know and we felt comfortable. My partner was delighted to have had the opportunity to enjoy a meal( so many different meats and the pineapple coated cinnamon desert is to die for)there and we will definitely be going back.

John has exceptional customer service skills that should be noticed and awarded. Thank you so much John for making our meal pleasant and enjoyable.

Date of visit: July 2019