“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Javitri

Javitri
Ranked #3 of 140 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Experience the exciting atmosphere at Javitri restaurant. A deliciously diverse menu of authentic Indian & Bangladeshi cuisines. Our chef has conjured up curry for every palate; a journey of discovery through the majesty and depth of Indian cooking. We have held parties, special events, networking events and charity fundraisers including the Mayor of Hillingdon Charitable Trust. A spacious, comfortable and ambient setting perfect for all occasions, Javitri aims to be the touchstone of dining in Uxbridge. An experience so enjoyable and memorable that it must be shared and, of course, have you coming back. Javitri is located on the High Street, 1 minute walk from the Uxbridge police station. There is street parking all around as well as nearby car parks such as the Chimes Intu Shopping Centre (5 min walk). Javitri also caters for special occasions.
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

We went to Javitri using a Groupon voucher. Manager and staff were very attentive without being intrusive. The portions were huge and we had a doggy bag to take home. I can only agree with most of the previous reviews re the decor and cleanliness of the restaurant, superb.. We had a couple of extras which they included in the voucher price. All I paid extra for were the drinks and coffee. We even got liqueurs on the house. Altogether a great experience. If I had one criticism it would be that the dishes were a bit mild, however I'm sure they would make them hotter if you asked them. Will definitely go back.

1 Thank MikeJa14541

Hilllingdon, Middlesex
“Brilliant New Years Eve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

A group of us booked up for NYE. £21.95 for 3 courses and disco. Couldn't fault it for atmosphere, great value. Tasty food. Service not the best, but all in all it was a great place to see the 2014 in.

• Visited December 2013
buckinghamshire, England
“A welcome change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Decor and food are very original. A cut above most Indian restaurants we have been to. Nice to have some unusual and different dishes to try. Sharif, the charming owner, answered our questions about them, and even brought us a sample to try. I had Bengal Korma, which was different to the usual Korma, and my husband had the tiger prawns from the specials list, which were amazing. I'm having them next time! The waiters were very professional, attentive but not OTT. All in all, a thoroughly satisfactory experience, and we will definitely go back.
Only slight niggle was the music. We mentioned it jokingly to
Sharif - realising that it might just be us as we're old - but he did turn it down.

• Visited January 2014
“Consistently great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I reviewed Javitri a few months ago after having visited twice. Since then, I have been on quite a few more occasions, as has my fiance, and also had takeaways on several occasions. I felt compelled to write another review as for me, consistency is important; and Javitri has certainly proved to be consistent. It has quickly become our favourite restaurant.

The service is always excellent; friendly, efficient, not rushed, and very helpful. The staff, particularly Sharif, are very knowledgeable, and willing to please. They will happily tailor dishes to your requirements, or make suggestions, and we really like the personal service here. My partner usually sticks with the same 'tried and tested' dishes when he dines out, but he has sampled numerous different dishes at Javitri and has only had the same thing twice.

I tend to play it safer, and have stuck mainly with the same dishes; the paneer is excellent (they will do it in a sauce if you prefer), and I also highly recommend both the prawn puri and tandoori king prawn starters (the latter was particularly good). The portions are very good, and they will happily let you take leftovers home.

We will definitely keep coming back here, and I would highly recommend it. The size and layout would also, in my opinion, make it an ideal venue for a larger group or a work's do.

Definitely give it a try; you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
“Lovely restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

This is a very good restaurant, exellent food.The staff cannot do enough to make your visit perfect. I would recommend this restaurant to onyone.

Visited January 2014