“Nice coffee”

Harris + Hoole
Ranked #71 of 142 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice coffee”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My coffee was very nice but it was full of youngsters, which was very noisy. Anyway will still come back

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ravinesh123

London, England, United Kingdom
“Lethal Lunch!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went for lunch today with a friend and we ordered a Chicken and Avocado Wrap plus a Sausage Roll. The Wrap didn’t have any Avocado in it and it tasted cold and unpleasant. When I went to dig in the sausage roll which was half the normal size but it was larger, looked homemade, my mouth received the full force of pure solid fat and rather generous on black pepper as well. I managed to eat it only because I was on the verge of starvation. It also took nearly 20 minutes for the food to arrive which it is a very long time if you consider that the wrap was ready and the sausage roll would have taken 30 seconds to be heated up in the microwave. You will be better off having lunch at Gregg just down the road in terms of quality/price. It has to be one of the most revolting things that both of us have experienced in years!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Francesco C
London, United Kingdom
“Used to be good”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

After visiting harris and hoole since it opened twice in a day 6 days a week also recommending them to my customers , have seen it move down hill and when i have complained i have been told that i can go to costa etc . So yes i will. If a complaint to staff is not taken seriously by a paying customer, lets think about the customers that do not complain and also do not return .

Visited April 2014
4 Thank kanan66
“BEST COFFEE (and TEA). BEST STAFF. GREAT VIBE”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I don't come to Uxbridge that often as I live in the city, but whenever i do I go straight over to H&H for the following reasons:

1) great flavoured and versatile coffee. Flat white and piccolo's are out of this world. The texture and strength is wonderfully captured to stir the senses.

2) The staff: A young team of students and full time members who are clearly passionate about coffee and generally making their customers feel right at home. Despite what some people have said on here about the staff (the negative comments) I will have to disagree. They who have been moaning about the staff clearly are too hard to please or just don't get the vibe of this place. Seems to me that they best move over to somewhere soulless and depressing like erm, Starbucks and Costa!

Back to my point. A great, young team who are happy to serve with a smile with every cup.

The Vibe: Uxbridge will never be known for its level of coolness but this H&H branch gives it a chance to with its chilled out, west coast - almost Vancouver type vibe.

I'll be back there again soon. As I say, this shop oozes with both flavour and charm.

Like Dylan says, "One more cup of coffee for the road..."

1 Thank Tgould7
El Jadida, Morocco
“Friendly staff again and nice food”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I wasn't meant to be in Uxbridge till Xmas, but had to come in March for a few days. I came back here for my breakfasts as I didn't want to eat sausages and chips at the hotel. The guys recognised me from before and were as friendly as can be. I had a nice relaxing 30 or 40 minutes here every day just getting ready for the tasks ahead, reading a book, feeling completely unhurried.

• Visited March 2014