“Makes me drool just thinking about it!”
Review of Red Iron Burgers

Red Iron Burgers
Ranked #15 of 149 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Red Iron Burgers is a celebration of 'Real Food'- no fuss, just pure, simple, honest burgers. Formed as the antithesis of fast food, Red Iron Burgers prides itself on its low-key, high quality approach and, because we keep things simple, we can concentrate on the really important things- like serving you the perfect burger. With a range of chicken, beef and vegetarian burgers (all of which are completely Halal), you're about to have a new favourite burger place!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I work nr Uxbridge and when I first saw Red Iron open I must admit I thought ugh another burger place. Boy was I wrong! I have been there 3times now and I always get the Italian chicken burger with coleslaw and a root beer, so far I haven't left there disappointed and I can be picky! Everything is made to order so you could be waiting a little while for your food but it's soo worth it. I'm actually getting hungry just writing about their food lol guess I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This restaurant is based on Man vs food programme so if you like this programme you will like the place.We went there with my bf two weeks ago and I know we will come back.The atmosphere is great,friendly staff and delicious meal.You can choose from beef,lamb and chicken version of burgers.I chose strip burger which is stripped beef in baguette and I absolutely loved it and despite the fact I was starving I hardly finished the meat.Their chips are the best chips I ever had in a restaurant and so the milkshake is.We also ordered blue cheese and garlic dips,both delicious and I have to say I don't like blue cheese!
The only thing my bf complained about is the fact that the meals are not served on plates but in plastic basket with paper in the bottom and the paper sticked to his bun.I had no problems with it so it probably depends on your burger...
I definitely recommend this place and planning to go there again!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Don't know where some of these people have been,I went with my family & completely enjoyed it. Burger great complemented well with the rustic chips & Oreo shake. Excellent! Recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Not sure what the rant on about the challenge was from the previous reviewer but some people have got too much time on their hands ... the phrase get a life springs to mind ! Anyway I've been here a couple of times , the first time it was really hectic , the place doesn't seem to be designed for large groups in mind and even though the meal was great the place seemed at bursting point which I suppose is a good sign they are doing something right . The 2nd visit was in a less busier time and gave me an opportunity to really compare the burger. By now everybody has noticed in central London there are loads of top notch burger places but not many out of town . I have to say the burger itself is delicious , the bun the meat , the relish , all put together to make a great burger however the chips I would say are not upto scratch as those found in central London's best burger joints . Overall service was ok afterall it's not a 5 star restaurant and we didn't have to wait too long for the food . Red iron has been a great find for me and my friends and is on another level compared to the fast food burger places found in Uxbridge !

Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews with eagerness descended on this burger joint on a Saturday lunchtime. Service was brisk if a little impersonal. Milkshake was nice. Opted for hot chicken burger, a mammoth piece of chicken well grilled if somewhat greasy , fries ok but not quality just lots of crisy bits, expected a better portion quality wise quantity was ok. Its expensive but ok given the setting/concept. Would not be rushing back or going out the way to go back.